Windows 10: every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

Discus and support every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi just wondering if anybody can advice ,every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down. can this be fixed ,its a internal battery so cant just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DarrenHunter2, Nov 19, 2018.

1. every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

hi just wondering if anybody can advice ,every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down.

can this be fixed ,its a internal battery so cant just take it out.

thanks in advance.

:)

DarrenHunter2, Nov 19, 2018

2. My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Xorgetra Win User
    Problems with HP Laptop

Yes it does , the problem is when i unplug the charger the laptop shuts down instantly *Frown every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down :(

Xorgetra, Nov 19, 2018
  4. every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

Windows stuck on Welcome page at launch.

Hi,

Initially, I suggest you to unplug all the external devices connected to the system (except keyboard and mouse) and try to reboot to check if the issue persists.

If your using a laptop then, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps

Power Drain

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and reboot the system

Also, suggest you to restart the system multiple times and check if it works.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance,we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

1. every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down - Similar Threads - every unplug charger

2. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  3. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  4. My Laptop is Shutting Down Immediately after Unplugging the Charger- kindly Check my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is Shutting Down Immediately after Unplugging the Charger- kindly Check my...: Kindly Check the Battery Report in the below drive link:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EGgC4qn0wUKsLAcI4TVARtm8HZYdOpMR/view?usp=sharingI am thinking to try some tests like EC reset test but wanted to know the status of battery after this test.Thank you for reading and...
  5. My Laptop is Shutting Down Immediately after Unplugging the Charger- kindly Check my...

My Laptop is Shutting Down Immediately after Unplugging the Charger- kindly Check my...: Kindly Check the Battery Report in the below drive link:-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EGgC4qn0wUKsLAcI4TVARtm8HZYdOpMR/view?usp=sharingI am thinking to try some tests like EC reset test but wanted to know the status of battery after this test.Thank you for reading and...
  6. My Laptop is Shutting Down Immediately after Unplugging the Charger- kindly Check my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off: If I unplugged the charger on my laptop goes off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-unplugged-the-charger-on-my-laptop-the-goes/7b167b8a-1f5c-4fc6-b4d1-41f138684388
  8. If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off

If I unplugged the charger on my laptop the goes off: If I unplugged the charger on my laptop goes off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-unplugged-the-charger-on-my-laptop-the-goes/7b167b8a-1f5c-4fc6-b4d1-41f138684388
  9. Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down: A couple weeks ago my computer started to shut down whenever i pull out the charger so i have to charge it at all times but its going to over charge, what should i do...
  10. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop shut down when i remove the charger: hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I plugged in the charger it works but when I remove it, it turns off immediately so, please who can help me������...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my battery is full but when unplugged shud down asus

2. laptop shuts down every time i unplug the charger