Windows 10: Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Discus and support Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alnoise, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen.

I do use themes.

I created 2 backups but when I went to the advanced boot options to restore to one of the backups it said I didn’t have any backups.

I have no idea whats going on. Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Edit: Would blocking updates all together fix this?

submitted by /u/alnoise
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alnoise, Nov 20, 2019
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time. [​IMG]

dizatt, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 20, 2019
  4. disstopic Win User

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

Win 10 Update Stuck in Reset Loop

My installation is stuck in a reset loop. The Win 10 Ready to Install came up, so I clicked Start and it rebooted, back to the login screen, and then Windows Update came up saying it needed to Restart Now. After a couple of minutes the Win 10 Ready screen comes up again. I've rebooted about 20 times and get to the same point every time. Any ideas would be appreciated at this point.

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time. [​IMG]

disstopic, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

1. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time. - Similar Threads - Every update stuck

2. Pc crashes every time I get into a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes every time I get into a game: I was getting on my pc to play some games with friends when I got home around 11, when I got on everything was working just fine no issues or anything, but when I got on with friends into a game it was fine for like a minute or 2 and then this screen shows up, I kept trying...
  3. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  4. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  5. Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC

Getting a command prompt every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  6. Getting a cmd every time I start my PC

Getting a cmd every time I start my PC: Whenever I start or restart my PC, I get a cmd and black screen. Then, I have to type "explorer" on the cmd and then everything loads. Then, I have to close the cmd. Any way to skip this process? submitted by /u/I_love_emoji [link] [comments]...
  7. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  8. Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Every time I start my PC it seems to be updating: Hi every time i start my Pc indoors it seems to be updating every time can you help me to resolve this please * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Switch pc on...
  9. I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10: This is hopeless. This issue is nerve cracking. I can't find any solution for this. So my PC is Asus G11CB Gaming desktop. Last time when It worked properly I was updating Spotify, and during installation, PC started not to respond and froze. I turned off PC. After...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...