Windows 10: Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?

Discus and support Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have never seen this issue before and I want to know how or if this can be fixed. submitted by /u/AnimatorExtreme [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnimatorExtreme, May 9, 2022.

1. Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?

I have never seen this issue before and I want to know how or if this can be fixed.

submitted by /u/AnimatorExtreme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnimatorExtreme, May 9, 2022
  2. mahahual Win User

microphone mutes itself

When i go into properties the mike is muted. When I unmute it works for less than a minute then mutes again. The only suggestion I have found is set as default device which does not solve problem. I have also read it is a virus but I cannot solve with malware or virus scans. It first became a problem just a few weeks ago while skyping. Never had a problem with mike until then.

Troubleshooter finds the microphone muted and fixes, Within a minute the microphone mutes itself again.

mahahual, May 9, 2022
  3. jamos316 Win User
    muting microphone

i am still having the same problem with the microphone reverting to a muted state after restart.
    the thing is there are 2 microphone drivers (for some reason),when i unmute the muted mic driver i can make a sound and i see that it is recognized but not by the driver i just unmuted.

Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this? [​IMG]

jamos316, May 9, 2022
  4. Cassie B Win User

Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?

muting microphone

Same issue. Windows 10 mutes the microphone only for Google Hangouts.
    I found it muted when I go to Sounds and I unmute but still doesn't work.

Troubleshooted from the sound icon and the mute issue didn't even come up as an issue.

Searched on microphone in search and then troubleshooted it from there (the troubleshooting looked different from there) and it came up that the microphone had been muted and was fixed. And guess what? I could use my microphone again.

I have found it will just mute itself again for no reason that I can find out.

Cassie B, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this?

1. Every time I use my microphone all audio cuts out and mutes, Is there anyway to fix this? - Similar Threads - Every microphone audio

2. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All my microphones cut in and out.: Ive tried three different microphones on my pc. The one attached to my headset, and two standalone microphones that are plugged in via USB. I kept thinking it was an issue with my microphones, however this is the third attempt, i bought it brand new and it still cuts in and...
  3. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my microphones cut in and out.: Ive tried three different microphones on my pc. The one attached to my headset, and two standalone microphones that are plugged in via USB. I kept thinking it was an issue with my microphones, however this is the third attempt, i bought it brand new and it still cuts in and...
  4. All my microphones cut in and out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone is suppressing my voice and cutting out audio

Microphone is suppressing my voice and cutting out audio: Hi, I think my microphone is suppressing my voice. I have to put it really close to my mouth, almost into it to make it pick up the audio. I tried other headsets and microphones but the same problem persists. The noise suppression box is unmarked as well. The microphone...
  6. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix Microphone keep cutting out: My laptop microphone is microphone array so I want to use my microphone but its very very bad it keep cutting out + my sound when they hear it is very bad how to fix it...
  7. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Microphone keep cutting out: My laptop microphone is microphone array so I want to use my microphone but its very very bad it keep cutting out + my sound when they hear it is very bad how to fix it...
  8. Fix Microphone keep cutting out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Audio cuts out when using microphone

Audio cuts out when using microphone: I am having a problem with my audio. Any time the microphone is active all audio cuts out except for the app using the microphone. I am using the integrated microphone, and can't test it out with any others at the moment. I'm just stumped, I can't figure it out....
  10. Microphone use mutes ALL audio. Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone use mutes ALL audio. Xbox Game Bar: whenever i use my headset microphone or my laptop internal microphone it mutes all of my audio in the game bar, i've already tried the console companion app and different output devices and nothing seems to work. My computer is a laptop, and has a i7-9750H, and a GTX 1660 Ti...