Windows 10: every time internet disconnect when update windows 7 or windows 10

Discus and support every time internet disconnect when update windows 7 or windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, when ever we update windows 7 and 10 every time internet disconnect but all other local network connectivity is there. i have to disable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akii.Aks, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Akii.Aks Win User

every time internet disconnect when update windows 7 or windows 10

Hi,

when ever we update windows 7 and 10 every time internet disconnect but all other local network connectivity is there. i have to disable and enable network adapter to get internet access. i want to know the reason and solution. it happens only in couple of computers. i even reset network and restart computer the problem still remain.

Kindly assist.

:)

Akii.Aks, Nov 17, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Nov 17, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

every time internet disconnect when update windows 7 or windows 10 winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 17, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

1. every time internet disconnect when update windows 7 or windows 10 - Similar Threads - every internet disconnect

2. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  3. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  4. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 disconnects internet every time I launch a game.

Windows 10 disconnects internet every time I launch a game.: Hi all, So I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago or so and I've been experiencing this problem on and off for the time being and it's very annoying. First time i experienced this problem was with Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 version, after the installation I launched...
  6. My internet disconnects every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet disconnects every 10 seconds: Hello, I have this problem for like 2 years on my computer It's an Asus, Windows 10, and my internet keeps disconnecting when I'm close to the home router. With another router, it doesn't disconnect ever! I tried every solution on the internet and nothing worked. Can...
  7. Internet disconnects every time PC comes out of sleep or is idle

Internet disconnects every time PC comes out of sleep or is idle: Hello, I've noticed that every time my laptop is idle for several minutes goes to screen saver or sleep, once I sign back into my profile, my internet connection will show "Connected, No Internet". It doesn't seem to matter what wifi signal I am connected to. This does not...
  8. Windows 10 update fails every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update fails every time: I need to hear from someone with regard to how to hire Microsoft to make my computer update from Windows 10 version 1803 to version 1909. I have wasted six months of my time wrestling with updates that keep downloading, forcing me to spend hours waiting to see if they will...
  9. Every time there is a windows update my peer to peer network disconnects

Every time there is a windows update my peer to peer network disconnects: Every time Windows does a major update, it somehow disconnects my peer to peer network. I have checked to make sure network discovery is turned on and i have made sure the password is turned off. But i am still getting a thing asking me for my credentials. The mapped...
  10. DNS disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DNS disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update: Why do I have DNS problems every time there is a windows 10 update? Why does this happen and windows disconnects my internet connection every time there is an update?...