Windows 10: Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it?

Discus and support Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/tj7ht4yrxz261.png?width=313&format=png&auto=webp&s=46560a2087e67d0527193aa1dbbe0f9852f0f7f1 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EnioCapioli, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it?

/u/EnioCapioli, Dec 3, 2020
  2. sinroto Win User

Caps Lock / Num Lock On-Screen Status

Whenever I press caps lock and num lock it shows an on-screen image showing if its on or off. I use caps lock very frequently and would like to know if theres any way to disable this.

sinroto, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Wireless keyboard with Caps Lock LED

It does.

Try this -

To show alerts visually in Windows 10 when using Caps Lock or Num Lock:

Select the Windows icon on the Taskbar.
    Select Settings (Gear icon).
    Select Ease of Access.
    Select Keyboard from the left pane.
    Navigate to Use Toggle Key.
    Set the Play a sound whenever you press Caps Lock, Num Lock, or Scroll Lock option to On.
    Select the Windows icon, Settings, Ease of Access, Audio.
    Choose an option from the Show audio alerts visually drop-down.

Steps courtesy of the Lenovo website.

OldNavyGuy, Dec 3, 2020
  4. AM4A1 Win User

Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it?

Num lock and Caps lock not working after Re-installation of XP

my caps lock and num lock isn't working after I reinstalled XP, the light don't work and the buttons don't work, but the scroll lock works. any help for this problem?

AM4A1, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it?

1. Every time that I press caps-lock/num-lock this shows up. Do you know how to deactivate it? - Similar Threads - Every press caps

2. no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no beep sound when I press caps lock num lock but toggle keys are turned on: Toggle keys but sill i'm not getting beep sound when I press caps or num lock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-beep-sound-when-i-press-caps-lock-num-lock-but/38cb5f06-8dc3-4d14-8f1e-827fcd667585
  3. How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I turn off the Caps Lock and Num Lock overlay?: When I toggle caps lock and num lock there is a notification on my screen. How do I turn this off? This doesn't work because I don't have a "Screen configurations" tab (maybe because I am using multiple monitors?). Thanks! submitted by /u/wafflewrestler [link] [comments]...
  4. An issue with num lock and caps lock.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An issue with num lock and caps lock.: I think this is the right place to putt this, but whenever I press caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock, it shows the icon on the screen. I've had this computer (Acer Nitro 5) for a year, and it's always done it. When I play a game and a button is mapped to caps lock, it gets...
  5. Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable caps and num lock pop-up notifications: Hi all, One day, I opened up my laptop and it had started displaying popup notifications every time I turned the caps lock or num lock on or off. It is incredibly irritating and distracting when working and it was not doing for the last two years of use. I cannot figure out...
  6. caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    caps lock and num lock lights do not come on when selected: why won't the caps light and num lock key light up when selected can I reset something to get the lights back functioning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-and-num-lock-lights-do-not-come-on-when/f47bc0c7-4441-4712-84bd-163a6923b281
  7. how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off

how can I turn Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator off: Hello, my name is Anan, I have a little problem with my pc, its Caps Lock/Num Lock Pop-up indicator,its soooooooooooo annoying because every time I open a program or a game and accidentally press one of them it minimizes the program or the game I am on, I need help turning...
  8. Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.

Caps Lock ONLY Toggles On/Off By Pressing Shift Key While Pressing Caps Lock.: So for whatever reason, my caps lock can only be turned on and off while I'm pressing the shift (or ctrl) key along with the caps lock key. If someone could help me figure out how to make it so I can turn caps lock on and off just by pressing the caps lock key without needing...
  9. Num lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Num lock: How do I get NUM LOCK OFF recognized for numbers to print? Characters will not register. 61221
  10. Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps lock, num lock, scroll lock lights no longer function: Hello! Since the most recent build of W-10 (9879), my caps lock, num lock, and scroll lock lights do not function on either computer on which I have W-10 installed (a desktop with a USB keyboard and a laptop with an integrated keyboard). The keys still work to correctly...