Windows 10: Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

Discus and support Every time that I try to do update I can't finish in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 home version 1709. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish beacouse I have a error. (Download error - 0x8024a206) This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xdelfino66, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

Windows 10 home version 1709.

Every time that I try to do update I can't finish beacouse I have a error. (Download error - 0x8024a206)

This is the update that I can install "Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 (KB4486153)"

In setting that result the last failed install attempt "(kb4090007) (29)

When I try to update, the windows stops on 83% of installation and after 24 hours I have to reset a couple times.

Thanks.

:)

xdelfino66, Aug 27, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Every time that I try to do update I can't finish :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Aug 27, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

KB4019472 wont finish update

Hello Robert,

There may be several reasons why your update won't finish. To address your concern, we suggest you try to run our
    Windows Update Troubleshooter. This will help us identify and resolve any issues you encounter while updating your system. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Tap on Windows Key and click on search bar.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Then click on View All on the left panel of the screen.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Next and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Every time that I try to do update I can't finish

1. Every time that I try to do update I can't finish - Similar Threads - Every try update

2. Every time i try do the update it goes to 100% and then tells me they couldn't finish the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i try do the update it goes to 100% and then tells me they couldn't finish the...: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022834 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-do-the-update-it-goes-to-100-and/bb0d7178-390b-43f5-b242-439fdd05e3c2
  3. Every time i try do the update it goes to 100% and then tells me they couldn't finish the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i try do the update it goes to 100% and then tells me they couldn't finish the...: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022834 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-do-the-update-it-goes-to-100-and/bb0d7178-390b-43f5-b242-439fdd05e3c2
  4. Every time i try do the update it goes to 100% and then tells me they couldn't finish the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  6. Quality update miss every time I try

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quality update miss every time I try: Quality updates are not installing in my system. I dont know why. Some updates are able to install but the majority are not. Error message says something happened on our end. Trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now and waiting for MS to fix their issue but it seems that it...
  7. Quality update miss every time I try

8. Every time I try to update this error is shown.

Every time I try to update this error is shown.: Please see to my problem, I had tried update assistant too but it didn't help as it was showing I have already the latest windows 10 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-update-this-error-is-shown/34714c47-b74f-41ae-972c-051b0d24e606
  9. I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got code -2147012866 every time I tried to update it.: I have trouble updating windows security because of the error code. I have Windows 10, version 20h2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-got-code-2147012866-every-time-i-tried-to-update/693aea79-adb6-4af9-b2ad-cc82051e0171
  10. I can't install the new updates. Every time i try to do so updates stop at 30% and this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install the new updates. Every time i try to do so updates stop at 30% and this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dimpunayar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvlg3k/i_cant_install_the_new_updates_every_time_i_try/