Windows 10: every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

Discus and support every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; tire of this bull if u mess it up fix it to slow now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shirleyFO, Jan 11, 2019.

1. shirleyFO Win User

every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

tire of this bull if u mess it up fix it to slow now

:)

shirleyFO, Jan 11, 2019

2. x1950pro 512mb agp runs like a turtle

the next time i would of suggested just removing the GART driver along with the graphics driver, next if the 8.1s didnt help id suggest removing the gart and driver then install the gart and 8.3s by itself.

The other solution would to also update the games to latest patches, i am unsure about COD 4 updates if they are inclusive of the previous updates.

Other suggestion is to reinstall the games, but as a last ditch effort.

eidairaman1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. x1950pro 512mb agp runs like a turtle

l'll try everything u listed and get back to u if this works, thanks for all the help

The_Real_DeaL31, Jan 11, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... - Similar Threads - every update computer

2. Computer works on updates every time it is turned on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer works on updates every time it is turned on: Every time I turn my laptop on, it says it is working on updates and works on this for a while before turning on. It does this everytime the computer is turned on and online I can only really find suggestions that say to turn automatic updates off which I have always had off,...
  3. Windows updates fail every time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates fail every time: I'm using windows 10 version 1511 and i've been havin problems updating windows. Tried troubleshooting but it couldn't work. I also kept receiving the error code'800272ee2' when it's halfway updating. Pls help....
  4. slow computer running time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    slow computer running time: Hey, my computer is running very slow and I do not know why and I tried everything I need your help, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/slow-computer-running-time/5c4df18f-a211-4c9c-8bbf-8a6bf7ab056b
  5. My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is taking screenshots every time i press a key.: After I have reset the windows with the option of keeping my files, my computer is taking screenshots every time I press just about any key and send me a notification that the screenshot is saved to my one drive folder. This issue disappears sometimes. Sometimes it reappear....
  6. Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Every time I run Win. Update troubleshooter, it shows pending updates: Each time I run the troubleshooter, it says I have pending updates that needs to be downloaded and installed. After I click "apply fix," it shows 2 problems found: "service registration is missing or corrupt" and "check for pending updates," both which say "fixed" with green...
  7. BSOD occurring every time my computer idles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring every time my computer idles: Hello, While searching online for a solution to my BSODs, I came across Windows 10 Forums and thought I'd ask you guys! I recently built my first computer to use for when I work remotely. Everything was great to start, but after a short time (a few days to a week or two),...
  8. Quite slow please help..booting takes time too.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Quite slow please help..booting takes time too.: I have a i5 laptop but the laptop is too slow it even takes a long time to boot...please help as soon as possible.*Smile 64096
  9. Q: My computer's fan is running all the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Q: My computer's fan is running all the time: It started a couple of days ago before I updated to windows 10 from 8, I had switched from power setting of "HP recommended" to "High performance" and played a game. The computer I use is a HP Pavilion Beats edition. Now I try to play the games I usually have no trouble with,...
  10. Why does my computer have issues every time an update is available?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does my computer have issues every time an update is available?: This has happened several times now... today, my internet connections was down... rebooted modem devices, still nothing, so i checked available updates... and voila! an update is due. After installing and rebooting, everything seems fine. Seems like whenever I have a major...