Windows 10: every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

Discus and support every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; tire of this bull if u mess it up fix it to slow now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shirleyFO, Jan 11, 2019.

1. shirleyFO Win User

every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

tire of this bull if u mess it up fix it to slow now

:)

shirleyFO, Jan 11, 2019

2. x1950pro 512mb agp runs like a turtle

the next time i would of suggested just removing the GART driver along with the graphics driver, next if the 8.1s didnt help id suggest removing the gart and driver then install the gart and 8.3s by itself.

The other solution would to also update the games to latest patches, i am unsure about COD 4 updates if they are inclusive of the previous updates.

Other suggestion is to reinstall the games, but as a last ditch effort.

eidairaman1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. x1950pro 512mb agp runs like a turtle

l'll try everything u listed and get back to u if this works, thanks for all the help

The_Real_DeaL31, Jan 11, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. every time u da update windows my computer runs like a turtle fixx it please or quit these... - Similar Threads - every update computer

2. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  3. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer a T and a S drive that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' . As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these...
  4. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  6. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer: When ever I turn on my computer a window pops up saying 'Run Time Error 68 - Device Unavailable' ,I have a two drives on my computer that I then have to manually go into files and 'wake up' due to this. As I have a program on my computer that utilizes files from these drives...
  7. I get a 'run time' error every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Chkdsk runs every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chkdsk runs every time I turn on my computer: I can even use a restore point because it says there is an error. I ran through the cmd prompt (as administrator) and it says 0 bad sectors. Am I missing something? Is my ssd bad? Do I have to reset windows? I have a samsung Evo ssd if that matters submitted by /u/Oceirot...
  9. Update making computer run like crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update making computer run like crap: I updated my computer recently and every since then it has been constantly crashing on applications and running slow as hell. I have an i7 and a gtx1060 there is no reason for windows to be lagging on this computer. Does anyone know of any recent bug issues? I would assume...
  10. Updating screws with my computer every time!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updating screws with my computer every time!: How come after every "update" something goes wrong with the computer and it slows down a lot. I put off updating as long as I can, cuz it sucks. I hate it....