Windows 10: every time we use a microsoft office apps it says you have not installed office , which is...

Discus and support every time we use a microsoft office apps it says you have not installed office , which is... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we purchased microsoft office 365 and installed it at the beginning of May please can you help its for my childs homework... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vijaylall, May 22, 2020.

1. vijaylall Win User

every time we use a microsoft office apps it says you have not installed office , which is...

we purchased microsoft office 365 and installed it at the beginning of May

please can you help

its for my childs homework

:)

vijaylall, May 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 22, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, May 22, 2020
  4. //mAr Win User

every time we use a microsoft office apps it says you have not installed office , which is...

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. every time we use a microsoft office apps it says you have not installed office , which is... - Similar Threads - every microsoft office

2. Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?: I have 2 copies of Office 2021 on my account. One for my laptop and one for my PC. I was going to refresh my PC and realized that I don't know which copy of Office to install when I get to that. They were both purchased and installed on the same day, so the install date...
  3. Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Office 2021 installs go to which PCs?: I have 2 copies of Office 2021 on my account. One for my laptop and one for my PC. I was going to refresh my PC and realized that I don't know which copy of Office to install when I get to that. They were both purchased and installed on the same day, so the install date...
  4. no microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    no microsoft office apps: hi thereso i hard reseted my cpu cuz i was about to give it away but then i kept it. so i started it and then after signing into my microsoft account and opening my computer mainscreeni go to the start menu only to find no microsoft office apps. i proceed to the micro store...
  5. Which Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Which Office?: Two completely different situations I'm trying to resolve. An elderly couple share a desktop PC. They are seeking my advice on a replacement PC, that's straightforward. However I'm uncertain about Office.. They currently run Office 2003 on it. They use Word, Excel,...
  6. outlook not working and microsoft office says that my account does not have office yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook not working and microsoft office says that my account does not have office yet: Hello, After the update, my outlook is not working. Now it comes up and say that my account does not have office yet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-not-working-and-microsoft-office-says-that/213626cc-e48d-47c1-a0fe-45eaca38ea20
  7. installing microsoft office

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installing microsoft office: I purchased microsoft office and it doesnt seem to install on my home pc just my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-microsoft-office/900a1a05-8bb6-441a-a8d7-74279b2d0acf
  8. Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 365 Apps asks every time for credentials: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I am an Office 365 Home subscriber and have the latest Windows 10 and Office Updates installed on my Surface Pro 3. Every time I start an Office Application or precisely a open a file in one (Outlook, Excel, Word) a new popup window appears which...
  9. Installing Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Microsoft Office: Hello, I just had a question for you. I am receiving Microsoft Office 365 subscription through my college for free. I wanted to ask if I was able to install it on multiple computers/laptops? I'm going to be having to use different desktops and laptops till I'm able to...
  10. Office Apps - Install and Use in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Office Apps - Install and Use in Windows 10: How to: Office Apps - Install and Use in Windows 10 How to Install and use the free Microsoft Office Apps for Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Office today is almost fully device independent, allowing you to edit, collaborate and share your documents and files...