Windows 10: Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

Discus and support Every time windows 10 updates I get problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I asked a question yesterday, why windows updates cause me to lose wifi connection and now also, Word has layout problems since latest update session.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StephenHuntley1, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

I asked a question yesterday, why windows updates cause me to lose wifi connection and now also, Word has layout problems since latest update session.

I had a response from JWilliams786, asking for more information. I responded with."

Hi Julian, my wifi card driver is up to date.

The issue with margins is, whatever setting I select (custom, normal, narrow, etc) the margins will not change and I find the typing comes out right at the top of the page and continues directly to the very bottom of the page. It's as though there are no margins set.". But I heard nothing back

:)

StephenHuntley1, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 20, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

1. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems - Similar Threads - Every updates problems

2. BSOD every time I update Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time I update Windows.: Bought my laptop a few weeks ago. The first time just after 1 week I got the BSOD when I restarted for a windows update. It said "Unmountable Boot Volume". The only way to get back into Windows was by resetting the windows. None of the recovery options worked. The second time...
  3. BSOD every time I update Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time I update Windows.: Bought my laptop a few weeks ago. The first time just after 1 week I got the BSOD when I restarted for a windows update. It said "Unmountable Boot Volume". The only way to get back into Windows was by resetting the windows. None of the recovery options worked. The second time...
  4. I have to update the BIOS every time there is a Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have to update the BIOS every time there is a Windows 10 update: The previous Windows 10 updates stop my laptop being awoken from sleep by pressing a key or the touchpad. When I update the BIOS I am able to wake the laptop from sleep again using the keyboard and touchpad. Why are Windows updates doing this?...
  5. I have tried to install the Windows 10 2004 feature update 3 times and every time I get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have tried to install the Windows 10 2004 feature update 3 times and every time I get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/prithvidiamond1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ke7hbp/i_have_tried_to_install_the_windows_10_2004/
  6. Windows 10 update fails every time

Windows 10 update fails every time: I need to hear from someone with regard to how to hire Microsoft to make my computer update from Windows 10 version 1803 to version 1909. I have wasted six months of my time wrestling with updates that keep downloading, forcing me to spend hours waiting to see if they will...
  7. Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I update my PC, I get stuck in a login loop. Every. Time.: Every time I update my PC to install updates, I get stuck in this weird login loop. It gets to the wake up screen, I’ll press a key to go to the login screen, I login, wait a couple seconds, then it boots me back to the wake up screen. I do use themes. I created 2 backups...
  8. Every time windows 10 updates I get problems

Every time windows 10 updates I get problems: Every time windows10 updates I get problems normally I lose the WiFi connection. I updated on 06/19/19 and now cannot perform system restore (permission denied) and in Word I cannot set the margins. Any ideas?...
  9. Windows 10 update fails every time

Windows 10 update fails every time: One day Windows 10 was updating (I have version 1607) and my computer shut off during the update. I got into a reboot loop which i luckily got out of by using some commands and booting Windows from a usb. Since then, every single day, Windows tries updating and gets an error....
  10. I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get blue screen every time I login on Windows 10: This is hopeless. This issue is nerve cracking. I can't find any solution for this. So my PC is Asus G11CB Gaming desktop. Last time when It worked properly I was updating Spotify, and during installation, PC started not to respond and froze. I turned off PC. After...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. every time windows 10 updates i have a problem