Windows 10: Every windows update disables internet and bluetooth connectivity

Discus and support Every windows update disables internet and bluetooth connectivity in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Every single Windows update, disables my internet and bluetooth connectivity. The Bluetooth option has been removed from the action centre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jase_1986, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Jase_1986 Win User

Every windows update disables internet and bluetooth connectivity

Hi,

Every single Windows update, disables my internet and bluetooth connectivity.

The Bluetooth option has been removed from the action centre and no networks, wifi or even the option to turn wifi on is not available.

I am using an old surface pro 2 that otherwise still works as well as the day I bought it.

Every update I go back through and systematically uninstall updates until connectivity is returned.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can permanently solve this issue?

Thanks

:)

Jase_1986, Apr 19, 2021
  2. srsly Win User

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, Apr 19, 2021
  3. After upgrading to Windows 10, Edge is the only app that can connect to the internet

Hi ,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

With the issue description it seems like Edge is unable to connect to network.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Set Internet Explorer as default browser

I suggest you to set Internet Explorer as default web browser and restart the computer and see if it helps.

Disable Proxy

Sometimes using proxy to connect to the internet may cause issues while connecting to the network.

Follow the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.

Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter

Though you are able to use internet, there could be some problems or some settings which could have stopped Windows services to connect to the internet.

I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter to fix such issues, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type Control
    • Click on Troubleshooting
    • Click on Connect to the internet
    • Click on Next and follow the On-screen instructions

Hope this helps, get back to us if you need further assistance.

Sahil Bali, Apr 19, 2021
  4. SgtPepper Win User

Bluetooth

Bluetooth should be listed in "settings/network and internet" and it would be recommended to connect media such as sound and music that way and to the Bluetooth. I cannot get any sound from my properly loaded Bluetooth device. I have the Windows 10 driver and Windows 10 software. It will pair to the Bluetooth speakers but no media connection is possible. It should be listed in Settings, under Network and Internet for sure. Thanks.

SgtPepper, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Every windows update disables internet and bluetooth connectivity - Similar Threads - Every update disables

2. Disable Bluetooth Auto Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Bluetooth Auto Connect: There's no feature to disable bluetooth auto connect. Why? No one knows. I want to be able to put my laptop to sleep and not have to come back upstairs to put it in hibernate or turn off bluetooth altogether just to use my earbuds on my phone. Very annoying, please fix....
  3. pictorial evidence of windows 10 update disabling internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pictorial evidence of windows 10 update disabling internet connection: Hi again. Sorry about that. Looks like i was able to provide some pictures to explain my internet connection issues with my windows 10 toshiba. And here they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. pictorial evidence of windows 10 update disabling internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pictorial evidence of windows 10 update disabling internet connection: Hi again. Sorry about that. Looks like i was able to provide some pictures to explain my internet connection issues with my windows 10 toshiba. And here they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. pictorial evidence of windows 10 update disabling internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Disable internet connection then re connect internet?

Disable internet connection then re connect internet?: How do I disable then enable my internet connection in Win 10 without permanently altering all my configurations.? I used to be able to do this quickly in Win 7....
  7. Every update turns off my internet connection?

Every update turns off my internet connection?: (Windows 10 Home x64, v2004) Every time a Windows update occurs, my Internet connection is lost. I have to restart a second time to bring it back. This only happens on one machine ("First PC" in System Specs). Is there a way to fix this, or is it something I have to live...
  8. Disable bluetooth auto connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable bluetooth auto connect: Hey, I want to stop bluetooth from automatically connecting to ANYTHING. No, I dont want to disconnect the devices. No, I dont want to disable bluetooth. I just want to disable auto-connect. submitted by /u/Philipp4 [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth disabled when internet connection is metered.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disabled when internet connection is metered.: Why is bluetooth disabled when the internet connection is metered? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-disabled-when-internet-connection-is/6aa954c8-8bb7-4290-a632-b347e88668da
  10. Lose Internet Connectivity after EVERY Windows Update

Lose Internet Connectivity after EVERY Windows Update: EVERY single (unsolicited) Windows 10 Home update procedure knocks out my internet access so I can't access internet after a Windows Update. Found several solutions here at 10 Forums some time back. The solution that works for me (on laptop or desktop, ethernet or wifi) is...