Windows 10: Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

Discus and support Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi there, I have two different headsets, one with analogue cinch and one is a USB headset. When I play online games with friends, they can hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dinkelmann, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

Hi there,

I have two different headsets, one with analogue cinch and one is a USB headset. When I play online games with friends, they can hear themselves and my sound, even when I say nothing at all and no matter whether I use the USB headset or the other one. It happens on my desktop PC and on my notebook. This even happens, when I use the hardware mute button on my mic.

I tried the USB ports in front panel, the ones at the motherboard, I tried the analogue ports in front panel and the rear ones. Always the same result.

That's why I assume that it is a Windows setting I am not aware of that is somehow wrong on both desktop and notebook. It seems that all kind of sound is somehow redirected to some kind of virtual mic.

Windows 10 (20H2)

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Dinkelmann
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dinkelmann, Nov 11, 2020

2. Use Earphones with Mic to record and hear at same time?

Hi Everybody! Can anyone help me?

I connected my YU Earphones to a friends computer, and I was surprised that I could hear everything from the earphones and Also record from it at the same time!! Whenever I talked into the mic that the earphones have, I could hear my voice in the earphone. He has a Lenovo All in One Computer and Windows 10.

Any guides on how to do the same on my PC?

My earphones are these (WITH A MIC ATTACHED)

Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic [​IMG]

NayamAmarshe, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics (except for my external mic) are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as
    the computer is beginning start-up. How do I turn off this mic for good?

DonkeyDong, Nov 11, 2020
  4. kweso Win User

Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

BH-505 can hear mic-sound

hello,

just got my bh-505 and the sound is amazing.

but when i make a call (skype or gsm, tf300 or sgs2 or win7/64bit with hama bt-dongle) i can hear the sound that my mic records through the headset speakers. is that intended? it is annoying. can i turn it off?

tyvm

kweso, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

1. Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic - Similar Threads - Everybody hears gaming

2. Hearing my own mic in my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hearing my own mic in my headphones: 1. Listen to Decide is OFF. No tick. Not selected. Not the reason for this problem.2. I am not the only one with the problem. There are many posts like this one I provide as an example. For some reason this thread has been disabled without being...
  3. Hearing my own mic in my headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing my own mic in my headphones: 1. Listen to Decide is OFF. No tick. Not selected. Not the reason for this problem.2. I am not the only one with the problem. There are many posts like this one I provide as an example. For some reason this thread has been disabled without being...
  4. Hearing my own mic in my headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hearing my own mic in my headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. hearing my voice from my mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    hearing my voice from my mic: helloi can hear my voice from my mic through my headphone but i tried to disable my output devises for fixing it but i can still hear my self help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hearing-my-voice-from-my-mic/32855997-bdc2-4197-8d3f-f6763ff02559
  7. my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset

my friends hear my game audio through my mic on my headset: i just got a headset pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friends-hear-my-game-audio-through-my-mic-on-my/b59f1acf-f53f-4dfe-891c-4da63560a3f1
  8. I can hear my system audio through my mic, help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can hear my system audio through my mic, help: So recently I switched to a microphone that connects via an audio jack rather than USB, and now I can hear my system audio (pretty quietly tho) through the mic. it isn't bleeding from my headset, as it does that when I mute the headset too. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  9. Hearing built-in mic through speakers

Hearing built-in mic through speakers: I always hear my built-in mic, even though all mics except for my external mic are disabled. This is very annoying as I can hear the white noise from it and if I, for example, tap my finger on it I can hear the sound from it. I can hear it as soon as the computer is beginning...
  10. Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones

Can't hear sounds through my Bluetooth headphones: I attempted to use my recently purchased Logitech H800 headset. Problem; Can't hear sound through the headset. I am running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. Ver 10.0.18633 Build 18363 Win update is current I These are the things I have checked; 1. Device has successfully paired 2...