Windows 10: everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic

Discus and support everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Every time I chat with somebody through my mic they can hear all of my pc sounds and that is not because the sound is too loud. I plugged in an old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dr4g0nSw0rd, Oct 27, 2020.

1. everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic

Every time I chat with somebody through my mic they can hear all of my pc sounds and that is not because the sound is too loud.

I plugged in an old mic that doesn't work anymore and my chat partner can still hear my pc sound.

how can I solve this?

submitted by /u/Dr4g0nSw0rd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dr4g0nSw0rd, Oct 27, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 27, 2020
  3. RonRod606 Win User
    what do I need to hear sound when mic is plugged in?

I am an old man and not pc literate.

What do I need to hear sound when my mic is plugged in which, of course, cuts the sound off.

Have Win10 and use Cortana.

Thank you.

RonRod606, Oct 27, 2020
  4. everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic

My friend cannot hear my PC sounds on Skype, only my voice...

*topic*

is it possible that he can hear BOTH my voice (speaking through a xlr mic that is connected to a pre-amp) AND my sounds on my pc? im trying to explain him some things, but he needs to hear the sounds coming from my pc that is not through the mic... HOW should i setup that, if it is possible?

thanks in advance!

minstreless, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic

1. everyone can hear my pc sound when I use the mic - Similar Threads - everyone hear sound

2. Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?: Nothing i say into my microphone gets picked up, instead my pc acts like the microphone so every sound i hear gets used as sound input which can lead to ear-piercing repeating sounds. Neither discord or Windows itself is taking my actual mic input.I didn't change my input or...
  3. Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc not picking up my mic but using every sound i hear as mic input?: Nothing i say into my microphone gets picked up, instead my pc acts like the microphone so every sound i hear gets used as sound input which can lead to ear-piercing repeating sounds. Neither discord or Windows itself is taking my actual mic input.I didn't change my input or...
  4. My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...

My my head phones have a mic in them but they sound hallow when i open a game and can hear...: they are blutooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-my-head-phones-have-a-mic-in-them-but-they/8ef11eae-21fd-4e91-923c-fcbd1c8f9997
  5. Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.: Hey, so I'm having some issues getting both sound output and mic input to work at the same time with AirPods 2nd Gen on Windows 11.Does anyone have any clue about what's going on or how to resolve this issue so that I can use both at the same time?Some examples of this issue...
  6. Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.

Windows 11 Unable to hear sound from AirPods when mic is in use.: Hey, so I'm having some issues getting both sound output and mic input to work at the same time with AirPods 2nd Gen on Windows 11.Does anyone have any clue about what's going on or how to resolve this issue so that I can use both at the same time?Some examples of this issue...
  7. Mic Not Working. But I Can Hear Sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Not Working. But I Can Hear Sound.: So after I recently reset my computer, my mic now does not work. The mic works on all 3 of my other computers, my phone and both xbox ones. I have scoured the internet and done every single idea to try to fix this issue to no avail. Please help me. I am also a streamer so...
  8. Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everybody hears my gaming sound and they hear themselves through my mic: Hi there, I have two different headsets, one with analogue cinch and one is a USB headset. When I play online games with friends, they can hear themselves and my sound, even when I say nothing at all and no matter whether I use the USB headset or the other one. It happens on...
  9. Can I use my wireless bluetooth headphone with in-built mic for hearing and using its mic,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I use my wireless bluetooth headphone with in-built mic for hearing and using its mic,...: So, I have Acer Veriton and it has 2 different ports for earphone or headphone and another for mic. Also I have a Bluetooth headphone with built in mic, which I want to use, so will I be able to use them the mic and the headphone, as I have to attend meetings and talk and...
  10. No sound when using mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound when using mic: Every time I try to use the mic the sound just doesn't come out submitted by /u/iansparta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epayqz/no_sound_when_using_mic/