Windows 10: Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

Discus and support Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 directly from microsoft yesterday rather than waiting for it to roll out to me, and as soon as it finished something was wrong.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fantom, Jul 30, 2015.

1. fantom Win User

Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

I installed windows 10 directly from microsoft yesterday rather than waiting for it to roll out to me, and as soon as it finished something was wrong. It was set to 1080p but the edges of the screen were cut off and EVERYTHING was blurry as if it were in 420p. I used Catalyst to resize my screen so it fit, but everything was still blurry. I've looked online tirelessly and found people with similar, but not the same, problem that fixed theirs by adjusting the slider that resized everything in the desktop but I've tried 100%, 125%, and 150% and everything still looks awful. I have the latest AMD drivers for my card (R9 280) but it won't fix. It's not just text, it's pictures, games, and especially desktop icons. I'm using a 1080p LCD TV as my monitor, which someone on the Microsoft forum said was the problem, but it worked just fine in Windows 8. Can anyone help?

:)

fantom, Jul 30, 2015
  2. jas926 Win User

Blurry text and small text

I just bought a new laptop with a 1080p display and on certain programs the text is blurry. And also on programs like google chrome and spotify, everything is too small but not blurry. When I change the size from 125% to 100% nothing is blurry, but all
    the icons are too small and when its changed to 150% everything is too big. All my nvidia and intel drivers are up to date and i cant seem to fix this. Any help is appreciated!

jas926, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Fonts in Windows 10 blurry

I installed Windows 10 on a PC and I have a few images. It shows how blurry parts of Windows 10 is. As you can tell from pic 1 the mail app the text is very blurry. The "upgrade today and save 50% get office" icon is blurry. A lot of the icon or tiles
    as they are called are clear. In pic 2 the device manager text is totally clear. The text under the heading is very blurry.

I don't understand why things are so blurry in Windows 10.

Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos [​IMG]

Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos [​IMG]

TonyPalermo, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

HazemZidane, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

1. Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos - Similar Threads - Everything blurry 1080p

2. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  3. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  4. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  5. Blurry Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text: Hello,i'm facing an issue where text becomes blurry whenever window goes out of focus, or sometimes even when its in focus text becomes blurry, its same on all apps, i've tried enabling ClearType Text and Let Window automatically fix blurry text options but it doesn't do...
  6. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  7. Blurry background text and icons

Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  8. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...): Hi i just get into a very annoying problem on my screen, everything was working fine the screen resolution was crisp and good but suddenly everything just get low resolution and all of the texts and icons everywhere look blurry and low res; i tried almost anything from...
  9. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....
  10. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text: Hello everyone *Smile I’m running the latest, leaked, Windows 10 10147 build and everything works fine on my system. There is one thing though I have observed since the beginning, meaning in earlier builds, as well. And that is blurry text on some Windows components like...