Windows 10: everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser

Discus and support everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have always used the browser to search. Today, when i tried this, all tabs closed. I had never used the bing search, however this is now the only way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by katin someplace else, Jul 30, 2020.

1. everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser

I have always used the browser to search. Today, when i tried this, all tabs closed. I had never used the bing search, however this is now the only way i can search. I tried cleaning cache, restarting, updating, and resetting. Still not resloved. This is maddening and I appreciate any help.

Cheers

Kat

:)

katin someplace else, Jul 30, 2020
  2. AlinNYC Win User

When I type, the letters rearrange themselves

Hi-I tried above and still backups when I typing. I forgot mention i also get a "Blue" square when I go back to a delete a letter. Any suggestions? Albert

AlinNYC, Jul 30, 2020
  3. leomls Win User
    wrong letters appear when typing

Wrong letters appear when typing in Windows 10.

In the right corner i have ENG what means english, but when i type words in a browser and elsewhere i get german letters.

Why?

Fed up of it

leomls, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Moms56 Win User

everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser

Keyboard is typing numbers when I type letters

I just upgraded my other laptop to windows 10 and when I type a letter it comes up a number and they go in order 1 then 2 etc no matter what letter I type. Please help!!!

Moms56, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser

1. everything closes when i type 2 letters in browser - Similar Threads - everything closes type

2. Keyboard keys typing 2 letters at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys typing 2 letters at once: whenever i press "q a z" it types "wq sa xz" and same happends for "w s x" ,even my numbers and esc are doing the same thing, its only the last 2 columns of keys on the left of my keyboard and its not chatteringis it bc it was downloading some thing from steam but paused it...
  3. Keyboard keys typing 2 letters at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys typing 2 letters at once: whenever i press "q a z" it types "wq sa xz" and same happends for "w s x" ,even my numbers and esc are doing the same thing, its only the last 2 columns of keys on the left of my keyboard and its not chatteringis it bc it was downloading some thing from steam but paused it...
  4. Keyboard keys typing 2 letters at once

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard won't type specific letters, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard won't type specific letters, i tried everything: My keyboard isn't typing specific keys. like the Letter w, or the number 2, or volume keys.Those do not work, i tried everything, updating the driver, restarting the laptop yes im using a laptopYet they don't work.There are rare occurrences they do work, but for now they...
  6. Keyboard won't type specific letters, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard won't type specific letters, i tried everything: My keyboard isn't typing specific keys. like the Letter w, or the number 2, or volume keys.Those do not work, i tried everything, updating the driver, restarting the laptop yes im using a laptopYet they don't work.There are rare occurrences they do work, but for now they...
  7. Keyboard won't type specific letters, i tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. When I type Windows Search closes. I have tried everything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I type Windows Search closes. I have tried everything.: Basically when I type a few letter into the Windows Search bar no results show up, I can't type anymore then the search bar closes. I have tried using DISM with multiple parameters, sfc, regedit, clearing my cache, Windows Search Troubleshooter, reindexing my files but...
  9. Browsers closing when I type!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Browsers closing when I type!: When I type in a browser I use Chrome something in the Keystroke closes the browser. I have tried using Firefox, Edge and Explorer with the exact same results. I can type in an app that is not on a browser and there is no issue. Do I need to do a reset? Frustrated!...
  10. Touch Keyboard closes after I type one letter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Keyboard closes after I type one letter: Touch Keyboard closes after I type one letter. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard-closes-after-i-type-one-letter/5a64ef32-b1bf-4b69-977f-5591183200e5