Windows 10: Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

Discus and support Everything crashes after few minutes of being open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EllisThompson1, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my command prompt and event viewer logs. I would ideally not want to wipe everything since I have so much stuff on here with such a bad wifi connection it would take days to redownload everything. Thanks.

:)

EllisThompson1, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

1. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open - Similar Threads - Everything crashes few

2. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  3. PC crashes within a few minutes of opening a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes within a few minutes of opening a game.: Over the past few weeks, my PC has been crashing a few minutes into playing games.Everything works as usual, but when I open a game, within a couple of minutes my PC crashes. First, the signal stops going to the monitor, then every application crashes and then it stays like...
  4. PC crashes within a few minutes of opening a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes within a few minutes of opening a game.: Over the past few weeks, my PC has been crashing a few minutes into playing games.Everything works as usual, but when I open a game, within a couple of minutes my PC crashes. First, the signal stops going to the monitor, then every application crashes and then it stays like...
  5. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  6. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup: Hey guys,Yesterday I began having a problem with my computer, a Dell Precision T7500 N-Series Tower Workstation from 2012 running windows 10. It currently crashes a few maybe 2 or 3 minutes after startup, but curiously only after signing in or running an onboard diagnostic...
  7. Computer Crashing a few minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.

CMD Closing after being left idle for a few minutes.: I was using CMD and I left it alone for a few minutes. When I go to see the app, it is now gone. I have been trying to see what is going on for a few hours and I could not see anything that would help. I searched it up on Microsoft's official help section on their website and...
  9. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES: My computer freezes then crashes only when I am on twitter for a while... never did for years ...just started a few mons ago... Any one have a solution as to why... only on twitter....
  10. COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES

COMPUTOR FREEZES THEN CRASHES AFTER BEING ON TWITTER A FEW MINUTES: My computer freezes then crashes only when I am on twitter for a while... never did for years ...just started a few mons ago... Any one have a solution as to why... only on twitter....