Windows 10: Everything crashes..

Discus and support Everything crashes.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So hello guys ! I am new here and my name is Ognjen. So recently I've got a new PC which has awesome parts as well..but there is on problem which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by greatogy, Aug 29, 2018.

1. greatogy Win User

Everything crashes..

So hello guys ! I am new here and my name is Ognjen.

So recently I've got a new PC which has awesome parts as well..but there is on problem which makes me angry sometimes..Well when I try to install Malwarebytes program,it closes immediately.When I try to search for some fix or some anti-virus or something like that,my browser closes,like someone is spying on me..
    Well sometimes I feel scared because of that..So I hope someone here can help me..

Sorry if this is not a place for this...

Everything crashes..

greatogy, Aug 29, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 29, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 29, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Everything crashes..

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Everything crashes..

1. Everything crashes.. - Similar Threads - Everything crashes

2. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  3. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  4. Why does my new XPS 8960 crash everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my new XPS 8960 crash everything?: Here is my issues.Any time I play any game my game just closes out after a few minutes. Some games will go for a few hrs others only a few minutes before it just closes out. I rarely get any kind of crash notification. My internet browser if left unresponsive for a few mins...
  5. Why does my new XPS 8960 crash everything?

Why does my new XPS 8960 crash everything?: Here is my issues.Any time I play any game my game just closes out after a few minutes. Some games will go for a few hrs others only a few minutes before it just closes out. I rarely get any kind of crash notification. My internet browser if left unresponsive for a few mins...
  6. Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...: Hello. My computer has been extremely slow Task Manager indicates RAM usage above 95% - 32GB RAM. This happened after the last update, at the beginning of the month. And it got worse in the last week. Even having absolutely no applications open and the traditional ones open...
  7. Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...

Win11 Pro - RAM above 95% and everything crashes...: Hello. My computer has been extremely slow Task Manager indicates RAM usage above 95% - 32GB RAM. This happened after the last update, at the beginning of the month. And it got worse in the last week. Even having absolutely no applications open and the traditional ones open...
  8. Everything is crashing on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is crashing on windows 11: I’ve recently upgraded my system to an intel 9400 and a gtx 1080ti and now everything is crashing I play Fortnite crash and just crashes heck even benchmark apps. Any fixes.It’s a big headache....
  9. Everything is crashing on windows 11

Everything is crashing on windows 11: I’ve recently upgraded my system to an intel 9400 and a gtx 1080ti and now everything is crashing I play Fortnite crash and just crashes heck even benchmark apps. Any fixes.It’s a big headache....
  10. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...