Windows 10: Everything goes blank after a while

Discus and support Everything goes blank after a while in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me, I start up my laptop and everything is fine until 15 minutes later pop ups start failing. First i right click to get the options menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicolleDetruit Tout, May 8, 2019.

1. Everything goes blank after a while

Please help me, I start up my laptop and everything is fine until 15 minutes later pop ups start failing. First i right click to get the options menu of any app or program and the box is empty and transparent, i only get the outline. The as i start opening new programs or explorer windows i only get the top bar where the name of the program is supposed to be. I tried to open paint to paste the screenshot and it just wont work so i'll take pictures with my phone and upload them later. The updates are up to date and the sfc /Scannow command doesn't start anything.

:)

NicolleDetruit Tout, May 8, 2019
  2. kodex Win User

Screen goes blank after changing BIOS settings/

I don't know how long this has been happening, a few weeks at least, but whenever I change a setting in my BIOS (and save & exit), my screen goes blank and my monitor goes into standby. Any suggestions to fix this?

kodex, May 8, 2019
  3. Juntao Win User
    monitor goes blank

hey, i have a samsung 22"ws and an 850xt. 1 gig of ram and an old xp3200. Every time I watch a movie in powerdvd or media player i can get some of the way through it and then the monitor goes blank and it acts like the cable is not even hooked up. After that I have to reset. Atitool temps are fine throughout on vid card and mobo temps are good as well. I was just wondering if anyone may have a suggestion at to what it may be. Thanks.

Juntao, May 8, 2019
  4. Everything goes blank after a while

Iball I701 tablet Goes to blank screen when attempting reset

Hi, can you let me know the steps in details, as i am facing the same problem.i701 boots up with boot logo, and then goes blank. vol up or down doesnt do anything.,Thanks in advance,

Siva

Sivaprakash Subramaniam, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Everything goes blank after a while

1. Everything goes blank after a while - Similar Threads - Everything goes blank

2. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  3. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes blank: Hi Team,I've tried opening 2 File Manager sessions, the usual one, unexpectedly the system hung and screen went blank.I didn't open or do anything else when I did the above one, kindly help, thanks.Regards,Devendran R...
  4. csrss.exe goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    csrss.exe goes blank: To whom it may concern...I solved this problem but...When I click on csrss.exe... am important Windows process, the screen just goes... blank.I clicked from it from the System32 folder.But after that, it shows a black screen with a cursor. Then it fails to configure a windows...
  5. Powerpoint goes blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powerpoint goes blank: I have been doing online presentations since Covid started, with my powerpoint on my laptop screen, and my notes on a 2nd monitor. Suddenly, anytime I click on my notes, or anything else outside of the powerpoint, my presentation will go blank. I haven't changed anything on...
  6. Laptop screen goes blank while using it

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen goes blank while using it: This happens on a new HP Pavilion x360. Even while actively using the laptop, the screen would go blank and is reactivated when the mouse is moved. What could the cause?...
  7. Screen goes blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes blank: After I boot my PC, it is working well for about ten minutes and then the screen goes blank. After that I cannot do anything and have to press control+alt+delete. The task manager is not showing any errors...
  8. Skype icon goes blank in system tray after being there for a while.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype icon goes blank in system tray after being there for a while.: This issue is not being addressed. Closing a subject does not make it go away for anyone but Microsoft and the lurkers. The Skype icon goes blank in the system tray after being there for a while. I can get it back by restarting the computer but it always goes blank again...
  9. Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes Blank or colored while Gaming: This has been bugging me like crazy. I'll be playing a game and a good chance it'll either cause the computer to reboot or the monitor will shut off (sometimes it'll give a colored screen). Heavy games like GTA5 seem to cause it faster. Dead by Daylight I was able to play,...
  10. screen goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen goes blank: Good Day This is my first time posting in a forum but I have not been able to resolve my issue. My windows has been recently upgraded to windows 10, and before it has a chance to get to the login screen it goes blank. i have used the installation usb to access advanced...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. changing a file it goes Blank