Windows 10: EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!!

Discus and support EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i started using Windows 10, i felt really excited! Well, a few days later, it already showed me that storage was almost full, even though i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Davien A., Mar 20, 2020.

1. Davien A. Win User

EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!!

When i started using Windows 10, i felt really excited! Well, a few days later, it already showed me that storage was almost full, even though i started using it. Surprisingly, the WHOLE system tooked up Half of my storage! And now i tried everything to have enough storage for something. Even worse, i can't even INSTALL updates! My games crash easaly, and google gives me the "Aw Snap" web lots of times! Even when theres only 2 websites on.There are things i try to uninstall, but it wont and now that is taking up storage, too!

Google crashes, Games crashes, Windows 10 crashes. Litterly i have a FRAGLE computer. the worse computer. Some peoples computers are all fine!

How can i fix all of this??

:)

Davien A., Mar 20, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Mar 20, 2020
  4. EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!!

Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!!

1. EVERYTHING GONE WRONG!!!! - Similar Threads - EVERYTHING GONE WRONG

2. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is gone: Hey, today I started my PC and now everything is gone.I still have all my files and programs but my desktop is gone and my documents etc. as if it made new userand deleted old one. How can I revert this?...
  3. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is gone: Hey, today I started my PC and now everything is gone.I still have all my files and programs but my desktop is gone and my documents etc. as if it made new userand deleted old one. How can I revert this?...
  4. Everything is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything is gone: I think I accidentally ended ‘explorer’ in task manager - all my programs exited. I restarted and then everything was missing - all my files gone, programs logged out like they’ve been newly installed, background has changed, etcTo try and fix I started up explorer again and...
  5. Mobifi gone wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobifi gone wrong: I have a mobile wifi. When I connect it to computer, it is getting recognized as a cd drive. Can somebody please explain Step by step what I have to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobifi-gone-wrong/1f16ba47-b243-4fb0-8029-7219319defec
  6. HELP.. Everything is gone!

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP.. Everything is gone!: logged onto my computer tonight and EVERYTHING is gone. The desktop comes on and there are a few shortcuts for apps, but everything else is gone. I checked the document folder and its all gone too. This is about 20 years worth of my life. I just got rid of the old hard drive...
  7. What's gone wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What's gone wrong?: Hi Can anyone help, please? My PC was working fine last time i used it 2 days ago. But today it starts with black screen with just a cursor, which sits there for around 5 minutes. Then take another 5 minutes to get to the login screen. After logging in and waiting...
  8. update gone wrong

update gone wrong: I have a Toshiba laptop and i went to update it and it is now stuck in a loop of the welcome Toshiba screen with a loading circle then it says ''attempting to recover installation undoing changes made to your computer'' can someone help please, thank you....
  9. HELP, everything is gone!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP, everything is gone!: Approximately 7 weeks ago, I had an update that wiped out all of my "junk" temporary files. Since then, every time the computer turns off or I get an update , I lose more and never see it again. I have lost pictures, my favorites, my games, tabs, reading list, and yesterday,...
  10. Windows 10- everything has gone wrong

Windows 10- everything has gone wrong: So this is a brief disaster documentation. Went away on friday but left my PC to ‘update and shut down’ to what i presume was the latest windows 10 update. Came back home this monday afternoon, came across Problem 1 - when I went to play my game (LoTR Bfme2 if its...