Windows 10: Everything is 0x000005!

Discus and support Everything is 0x000005! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have previously posted about this but there is still no solution, so I will explain it in more detail. I have been using this PC for 4 years I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisWilliam, May 19, 2020.

1. Everything is 0x000005!

I have previously posted about this but there is still no solution, so I will explain it in more detail. I have been using this PC for 4 years I use this PC various things like playing games, doing school work, opening the internet, and others. I always check Windows updates so that my PC gets the latest Windows version. but lately this month my pc has a strange thing, that is some of my applications can't open and get the message 0x0000005! at the beginning I tried to uninstall and install the application again and it worked, but after a while some other applications also got the same error, then some more, then so on, and finally almost ALL applications could not be opened and get the same message! I can't even open Steam to play my games! I can only open a few applications!
    Here are the things I've done to fix this pc:
    1. Reinstall the application
    2. disable antivirus
    3. Update Microsoft Visual C ++ and Directx
    4. And finally I restart / reset my computer file! keep my file option
    all the solutions I got from the internet. what happened to my computer? Should I reset everything? like reinstalling windows? is this really a virus attack?

:)

DennisWilliam, May 19, 2020

2. Error 0x000005 in iTunes App ( OS Windows 7)

باسلالباسل, May 19, 2020
  3. Error 0x000005 in iTunes App ( OS Windows 7)

Hello.

Yesterday I download iTunes to my computer.

After installing app wanted to fix an api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.

I download it then put it to the folder iTunes. After that api-ms-win-core-localization-l1-2-0.dll . I did same work.

Then api-ms-win-core-processthreads. I download all these dll things and put it to the iTunes.

Then when I launched iTunes app I saw an Error 0x000005.

How can I fix that problem? I looked to videos about that. There told about uninstall updates from windows. I did that. But nothing.

Please help.

AyazKarimov, May 19, 2020
  4. Everything is 0x000005!

Error 0x000005 in iTunes App ( OS Windows 7)

باسلالباسل, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Everything is 0x000005!

1. Everything is 0x000005! - Similar Threads - Everything 0x000005

2. My CTRL I italics shortcut is not working randomly. Everything else works fine. Tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My CTRL I italics shortcut is not working randomly. Everything else works fine. Tried...: Hello. A couple of weeks ago, my ctrl i shortcut randomly stopped working. I tried restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling keyboard drivers, updating keyboard drivers, checked for optional windows updates, and plugging in a different keyboard still doesnt work, and nothing...
  3. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  4. My computer isnt updating and I tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer isnt updating and I tried everything: Did all the steps on the microsoft website and I have restarted my computer. I have tried downloading the update over and over again and it says I cant update because another update is in progress but when I look for any updates in progress I cant find anything. My computer...
  5. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  6. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  7. Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account: Hi, I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to use Windows Backup, but with great difficulty. I know I have MS 365 installed but the subscription is managed by my partner. I don't have OneDrive but I'm willing to start using it. The big issue is that my MS account is under an...
  8. Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account

Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account: Hi, I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to use Windows Backup, but with great difficulty. I know I have MS 365 installed but the subscription is managed by my partner. I don't have OneDrive but I'm willing to start using it. The big issue is that my MS account is under an...
  9. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...
  10. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...