Windows 10: Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone

Discus and support Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I recently bought parts to build my pc in November 2022 and everything was running smoothly I thought until I got into a discord call with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jennifer Suarez, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone

Hello I recently bought parts to build my pc in November 2022 and everything was running smoothly I thought until I got into a discord call with my friends and even at 200% volume I'm still really quiet for them, even on stream. My desktop audio is nice and loud at just halfway on streamlabs but I have my microphone set to 100% and I'm barely audible. I've tried microphone properties through control panel and that's at 100% as well. It's getting really frustrating because I have no idea what else to do and not sure if it's faulty wiring in the pc since it was built at home by my friend.

:)

Jennifer Suarez, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone

1. Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone - Similar Threads - Everything 100% through

2. Microphone is really quiet even with 100% boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is really quiet even with 100% boost: I got a new pc the other day and new headphones, this issued also persisted with my old pc and old headphones, but I can hear everything just fine, but my microphone never seems to be consistently picking up anything. I've tried things from troubleshooter, to reinstalling...
  3. Microphone is really quiet even with 100% boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is really quiet even with 100% boost: I got a new pc the other day and new headphones, this issued also persisted with my old pc and old headphones, but I can hear everything just fine, but my microphone never seems to be consistently picking up anything. I've tried things from troubleshooter, to reinstalling...
  4. Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone: Hello I recently bought parts to build my pc in November 2022 and everything was running smoothly I thought until I got into a discord call with my friends and even at 200% volume I'm still really quiet for them, even on stream. My desktop audio is nice and loud at just...
  5. Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone

Everything is at 100% through sound settings and I'm still really quiet through my microphone: Hello I recently bought parts to build my pc in November 2022 and everything was running smoothly I thought until I got into a discord call with my friends and even at 200% volume I'm still really quiet for them, even on stream. My desktop audio is nice and loud at just...
  6. Microphone is really quiet even when boosted to 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is really quiet even when boosted to 100%: I recently got a new pc and when I tried to set my mic up I noticed I sounded really quite. When I went to boost to I set it all the way up to 100% and even then when I tested it it was still said only 0%-2% of total volume. I've checked and confirmed it's not my microphone...
  7. Microphone extremely quiet through 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone extremely quiet through 3.5mm jack: Hi. I got a new HP laptop Victus 16dx000 and installed a Linux distro on it, where audio worked completely fine. Now I changed to windows 11 and I am having problems with my microphone volume, it's extremely quiet and nobody can hear me. I tried updating drivers both from...
  8. Microphone extremely quiet through 3.5mm jack

Microphone extremely quiet through 3.5mm jack: Hi. I got a new HP laptop Victus 16dx000 and installed a Linux distro on it, where audio worked completely fine. Now I changed to windows 11 and I am having problems with my microphone volume, it's extremely quiet and nobody can hear me. I tried updating drivers both from...
  9. Headset microphone sounds muffled, quiet, and plays desktop audio through it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone sounds muffled, quiet, and plays desktop audio through it.: I have a headset that works fine on another device, but for some reason on my desktop, no matter what port I use, all the audio from the desktop gets played through the microphone and the microphone is really quiet and muffled. The only way you can hear anything from the...
  10. My microphone is really quiet

in Windows 10 Customization
    My microphone is really quiet: HELP NEEDED I got a new mic and it was working fine until recently, i got a new mic because of this problem, but it has come back. recently my microphone went really quiet, people can still hear me but i'm having to put my mic virtually in my mouth whilst shouting for them...