Windows 10: Everything is basically broken

Discus and support Everything is basically broken in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Invalid310, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Everything is basically broken

Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to reset your PC", and since i can't run stuff as administrator, i can't use sfc /scannow on command prompt.Long story short, i'm out of options. But there's maybe still some things that i haven't tried, so if you have any idea, please tell meEdit: i forgot to mention, when i tried to enable "Download update over metered co

:)

Invalid310, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Nov 30, 2021
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Everything is basically broken

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Everything is basically broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Everything is basically broken

1. Everything is basically broken - Similar Threads - Everything basically broken

2. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  3. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  4. everything is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  6. Everything is basically broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is basically broken: Alot of stuff is broken like audio service being unavailable, brightness stuck at 100, some apps can't be opened, and i can't run as administrator. I suspect that i need to update, but the update is stuck at Downloading 0%, i tried to factory reset but i got hit by "Unable to...
  7. Everything is broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Everything is broken: I can't install HEVC Video Extensions, I've been on another thread that had solutions, and none of them worked for me, it's saying that windows update is disabled, and when I go to troubleshoot it there's no problems, and I have no way of checking if my system is up to date,...
  8. usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    usmt.ppkg deleted, Windows is basically broken: really screwed up here. was on this laptop, HP Stream or something, and I was clearing up space and saw a file called “usmt.ppkg” in CCleaner. following a bunch of tutorials, i deleted the file. however, after rebooting, it seemed that Windows was broken. I was really scared...
  9. Windows 10 basic functions completely broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 basic functions completely broken: Hello. I have the largest and most fundamental problems one could have with a computer. The most noticeable problem is the wifi section not working at all. The little icon on the taskbar simply disappeared days ago and it has been impossible for me to connect to wifi ever...
  10. Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some windows are basically broken, Windows 10 Home: Good day, I've come across some broken windows .. the problem is best illustrated by the picture below: [ATTACH] As you can see, the calculator's window has been stretched, and it's entered a 'see-through' mode, so to speak. I wonder what's causing this and is there a...