Windows 10: Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

Discus and support Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So short story short my computer froze and I made the terrible mistake of clicking a bunch of random buttons. Everything is now big, desktop icons,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Irregular_Boi, May 12, 2020.

1. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

So short story short my computer froze and I made the terrible mistake of clicking a bunch of random buttons. Everything is now big, desktop icons, websites, taskbar, everything. They aren't so big that I can't use the pc, but it is still annoying and noticable and I don't know how to fix it. The display resolution is at it's normal settings and I've tried everything, what do I do?

submitted by /u/Irregular_Boi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Irregular_Boi, May 12, 2020

2. Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 12, 2020
  3. Nokia Big Screen has Small Resolution

Am using Nokia Phone Broswer 2 together with Nokia Big Screen for HDMI connectio to TV set. This produces low-resolution iamges on the TV screen, as if the phone browser choses a resolution for its own screen and is not aware of the Big Screen.

I suggest Nokia to improve the integration between these 2 apps

Hherrmmann, May 12, 2020
  4. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

Resolution?

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to change the screen resolution in Windows 10. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• What are the options you are getting?
    • How exactly are you trying to change the screen resolution?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1600x900.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing.

1. Everything is big, resolution settings did nothing. - Similar Threads - Everything big resolution

2. Recommended screen resolution too big for monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommended screen resolution too big for monitor: The recommended screen resolution 1920 x 1080 has recently become too big for my monitor. When I delete the driver and let windows replace it [Intel UHD Graphics 630], the screen resolution is correct, but after a moment or two it reverts to being too big. This is a...
  3. I have a big resolution problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I have a big resolution problem: I use my 1080p TV as a monitor and I noticed that the picture wasn't scaled to the screen correctly and that in Windows Display settings the resolution was 1400 x 900. Now everything on the screen is stretched out. Here are Nvidea settings that I adjusted to: [img] [img]...
  4. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please-everything-is-to-big/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  5. Resolution setting. Everything is magnified so big I can't navigate to change it back.

Resolution setting. Everything is magnified so big I can't navigate to change it back.: Hello all, This is for a Dell laptop Windows 10 I was messing around with the display settings to make it fit my TV and I changed everything I could see and then I changed something that I can't recall what it was labeled, but it said "not recommended" As a last ditch...
  6. My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer did not restart correctly. Ive tried everything and nothing works: PC did not start correctly over and over again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-did-not-restart-correctly-ive-tried/42975e4f-828a-47cf-b17f-1816edaf4713
  7. My screen resolution is too big

My screen resolution is too big: My screen resolution is too big and i cant see the most things.I have windows 10 and a Nvidia GeForce 1050 please help.Btw i have a tv for a monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-resolution-is-too-big/7bb6c088-426a-448c-aee2-ac6b0bcc7dc9
  8. Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is huge but at 1080p resolution: The problem: everything including icons, start menu, internet browsers, everything is appearing as if I am at a lower resolution even though I am at 1920x1080. The only things I did were disconnect a second monitor I am now using for my laptop and click ease of access and...
  9. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...
  10. windows 10 - everything is weirdly big

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 - everything is weirdly big: i used windows 10 for a while on pc and today decided to install it also on laptop but it behaves weirdly here. i donwloaded opera browser and thr tabs were huge and the look was weird, i opened paint and it was blurry (the fonts). what's the problem? please help! [img]...