Windows 10: EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?

Discus and support EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marron, May 7, 2015.

1. Marron Win User

EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?

Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application, Opening up software, closing software, restarting your PC, logging in to your PC, Windows Explorer, installing software.

Am I the only one who can't really do anything now ?

EDIT: I just had my first Blue Screen ever after posting this thread.

:)

Marron, May 7, 2015
  2. xylol Win User

nokia C5- Chat- No Available communities

Same here!...nokia chat bugs on C5..even i tried EVERYTHING...but the bug exists...

╬FORWARD THIS ISSUE TO NOKIA╬

xylol, May 7, 2015
  3. same problem, tried everything...

I have this problem, as well; my N97 gets stuck in "car kit" mode where the car icon gets stuck on the display, even if I turn the car off and leave, and turn off the Bluetooth on the phone. Nothing short of a reboot fixes it. And it loses connection.

I have tried to edit the Sync Mode, but it did nothing. I also unchecked every single option (contacts, etc.) in the sync profile, but that did not help either. I also tried sending an MP3, but it just says "unable to establish a Bluetooth connection."

I am running v20 and an E90 BMW stock car Bluetooth kit. Any help extremely welcome...

t00manyusers, May 7, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

when I first upgraded from 10049 to 10074 I would have agreed with you, sod all would go right and I had tried both a straight upgrade then a clean install. I waited for a week until my curiosity would not allow me to wait any longer and installed again.
    Now, everything works (with exceptions because of my location) very well and looking forward to the next release.

AlanWade, May 7, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    10074 is probably the smoothest build I've had to date from a clean install, everything has just seemd to work near on flawlessly.

Boozad, May 7, 2015
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    I noticed a few minor bugs but nothing that would stop me to use build 10074.

7. BunnyJ New Member
    I first did an update to build 10074.. no issues and then I did a clean install and again.. no issues.

BunnyJ, May 7, 2015
  8. rmonroe36 Win User

Haven't had one BSOD in all the builds to date. Windows 10 has worked very well for me as a beta (and that's on two different desktops).

Rich

rmonroe36, May 7, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Boozad, May 7, 2015
  10. Yes. things that worked in the last build have either disappeared or don not function. Chrome disappeared? News that this is the last Windows 10 and Free should help to explain.
    Shipinomore

shipinomore10, May 7, 2015
  11. linw Win User
    Never had any instability problems with any win 10 in place updates on my main machine or two others. Only bad problem has been with a new Synaptics driver update on an old laptop which stopped it in its tracks.

12. silv55 Win User
    Besides a few troubles with updates with Synaptic SB pointing device drivers on build 10074 the first days when i made a clean install,everything is smooth now,
    but with update mode from build 10049 to 10074 it was a night mare,so much so nothing worked,had to do clean install.

silv55, May 8, 2015
  13. LittleJay Win User

Ran the Build 10074 upgrade over W8.1 Pro and haven't had any problems so far. 10074 runs smoothly and all the apps/programs I had installed in 8.1 work flawlessly.

LittleJay, May 8, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    The only bug I have found in 10074 are those who bug the heck out of me telling me of all the bugs that they have, yet I have not had as of yet. . .who knows just maybe tomorrow they will manifest themselves on my computer. . .*Eek

15. BunnyJ New Member
    LOL.. I doubt that will happen.. but it would be nice if the people with these issues would specify what went wrong and how they found it rather just saying.. it's broken.

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
Thema:

1. EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ? - Similar Threads - EVERYTHING bugged Same

2. BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!: Hi there, I am a programmer and IT technician who has been using Windows since the early 90s CDs. I noticed that Windows 11 is experiencing new issues that have never occurred in Microsoft history!1. Open Task Manager2. Observe explorer.exe instance3. Open Explorer [GUI]4....
  3. BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG: Multiple instances of the same explorer.exe !!!: 1. Open Task Manager2. Observe explorer.exe instance3. Open Explorer [GUI]4. Another instance was created with the name of explorer.exe5. Close Explorer by clicking the X windows6. explorer.exe remains open7. Repeat steps above 8. Resulting into a phenomenal line of dozens or...
  4. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time: Using Windows 10, sometimes, when I'm doing basic things going through files, maybe playing videogames my mouse and keyboard bug: my mouse starts being weird example: when I click on the "search" button on Google it says I have to save "download.html" file and my keyboard...
  5. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time: Using Windows 10, sometimes, when I'm doing basic things going through files, maybe playing videogames my mouse and keyboard bug: my mouse starts being weird example: when I click on the "search" button on Google it says I have to save "download.html" file and my keyboard...
  6. Mouse and keyboard bug out at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is this bug the same repeated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...
  8. This Pc folder same name and everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This Pc folder same name and everything: [IMG]i need help they are all the same folder to the same destination and it won't change I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pc-folder-same-name-and-everything/f780c6ca-f048-41a7-b89d-9001ae7ed142"
  9. Windows.Old Bugging everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows.Old Bugging everything: So I bought a new processor and Motherboard and I installed them smoothly. It ran windows without a problem except it needed to reset (probably because of the new drivers). When it finished it was ok but then I decided to delete the Windows.Old folder and follow the...
  10. Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?: Hi all, yesterday I updated to Windows 10 1609, the first thing I did was to test the new extensions page on Edge but when I open the menu a black screen appear and disappear, when I click on an extensions (for example: AdBlock) it's like if I never opened the extension...