EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ?

Discus and support EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Marron, May 7, 2015.

1. Marron Win User

Does anybody else feel like EVERYTHING is bugged in the new 10074 build ? I mean, starting from the StartMenu, going to the Settings Application, Opening up software, closing software, restarting your PC, logging in to your PC, Windows Explorer, installing software.

Am I the only one who can't really do anything now ?

EDIT: I just had my first Blue Screen ever after posting this thread.

:)

Marron, May 7, 2015
  2. xylol Win User

nokia C5- Chat- No Available communities

Same here!...nokia chat bugs on C5..even i tried EVERYTHING...but the bug exists...

╬FORWARD THIS ISSUE TO NOKIA╬

xylol, May 7, 2015
  3. t00manyusers Win User
    same problem, tried everything...

I have this problem, as well; my N97 gets stuck in "car kit" mode where the car icon gets stuck on the display, even if I turn the car off and leave, and turn off the Bluetooth on the phone. Nothing short of a reboot fixes it. And it loses connection.

I have tried to edit the Sync Mode, but it did nothing. I also unchecked every single option (contacts, etc.) in the sync profile, but that did not help either. I also tried sending an MP3, but it just says "unable to establish a Bluetooth connection."

I am running v20 and an E90 BMW stock car Bluetooth kit. Any help extremely welcome...

t00manyusers, May 7, 2015
  4. AlanWade Win User

when I first upgraded from 10049 to 10074 I would have agreed with you, sod all would go right and I had tried both a straight upgrade then a clean install. I waited for a week until my curiosity would not allow me to wait any longer and installed again.
    Now, everything works (with exceptions because of my location) very well and looking forward to the next release.

AlanWade, May 7, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    10074 is probably the smoothest build I've had to date from a clean install, everything has just seemd to work near on flawlessly.

Boozad, May 7, 2015
  6. WHS
    whs Win User
    I noticed a few minor bugs but nothing that would stop me to use build 10074.

7. BunnyJ New Member
    I first did an update to build 10074.. no issues and then I did a clean install and again.. no issues.

BunnyJ, May 7, 2015
  8. rmonroe36 Win User

Haven't had one BSOD in all the builds to date. Windows 10 has worked very well for me as a beta (and that's on two different desktops).

Rich

rmonroe36, May 7, 2015
  9. Boozad Win User
    Boozad, May 7, 2015
  10. shipinomore10 Win User
    Yes. things that worked in the last build have either disappeared or don not function. Chrome disappeared? News that this is the last Windows 10 and Free should help to explain.
    Shipinomore

shipinomore10, May 7, 2015
  11. linw Win User
    Never had any instability problems with any win 10 in place updates on my main machine or two others. Only bad problem has been with a new Synaptics driver update on an old laptop which stopped it in its tracks.

12. silv55 Win User
    Besides a few troubles with updates with Synaptic SB pointing device drivers on build 10074 the first days when i made a clean install,everything is smooth now,
    but with update mode from build 10049 to 10074 it was a night mare,so much so nothing worked,had to do clean install.

silv55, May 8, 2015
  13. LittleJay Win User

Ran the Build 10074 upgrade over W8.1 Pro and haven't had any problems so far. 10074 runs smoothly and all the apps/programs I had installed in 8.1 work flawlessly.

LittleJay, May 8, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    The only bug I have found in 10074 are those who bug the heck out of me telling me of all the bugs that they have, yet I have not had as of yet. . .who knows just maybe tomorrow they will manifest themselves on my computer. . .*Eek

15. BunnyJ New Member
    LOL.. I doubt that will happen.. but it would be nice if the people with these issues would specify what went wrong and how they found it rather just saying.. it's broken.

BunnyJ, May 8, 2015
Thema:

1. EVERYTHING is bugged ... Same for you ? - Similar Threads - EVERYTHING bugged Same

2. how do you remove searches from task bar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you remove searches from task bar: how do you remove searches from task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-do-you-remove-searches-from-task-bar/01453ef3-8c3e-485c-9ea4-8a0c63041c33"
  3. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do: went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-acces-my-camera-on-my-facebook-done/1c9c23f3-56e7-4378-95f9-c66c49e797f1
  4. Stuck in "Something Went Wrong (But you can try again)" In Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in "Something Went Wrong (But you can try again)" In Windows 10 Reset: As mentioned, I am stuck in this situation. I have tried to reset it while keeping my files and without keeping my file. I have tried to do both full clean and just reset options. I have tried to go back to previous version (I was using windows 7) but I also cannot. I have...
  5. Microsoft: Why do you remove features without offering users advance notice and simple...

Microsoft: Why do you remove features without offering users advance notice and simple...: Removing homegroups without any notice to users - you just see that that your shares have become 'media devices'. No results when you search homegroups, not even a message to say 'they have been removed'. It seems that file history will go the same way, potentially...
  6. Windows 10 Update for Office 2013 Keeps Installing Same Patches

Windows 10 Update for Office 2013 Keeps Installing Same Patches: Hello: I had an issue with installing Office 2013 (on a CD, not Office 365) on my Windows 10 platform, and the Microsoft Office support center had to assist by logging into my system. The confusion started when it wouldn't let me install Office 2013 from a CD. It always...
  7. Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing My (yours if you have) 3D Builder Model Design: Hey guys! Just want to share a 3D model design i made today. I'm trying to see how far i can take 3D builder. I also have the "casting" for the designs on on the table edges and feet. Took me about an hour to make this since i wasn't sure where i was going with it but now i...
  8. [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions: I came across this post, when researching the issue of security permissions being grayed out and not having the ability to save files. I then noticed this post was dated August 2015. Could this still be an issue with One Drive? My problem with not being able to save files...
  9. Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fit and Fill do the same thing with a dual monitor setup: When I use a dual screen setup, Fit does the same thing as Fill in the background settings. The preview changes in the "background settings" panel, but the actual desktop does not. It only works properly when I have one display active. Is there a fix for this? GFX Card:...
  10. Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1

in Windows 10 News
    Everything you need to know about Windows Server 2019 - Part 1: This blog post was authored by Vinicius Apolinario, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Windows Server. You should know by now that Windows Server 2019 is available as a preview in the Windows Insiders program. In the last few months, the Windows Server team has been working...