Windows 10: Everything is gone after update

Discus and support Everything is gone after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used chrome for some things and Microsoft's browser for others. As such the histories and web sites are different on each. This morning the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamMasters2, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Everything is gone after update

I used chrome for some things and Microsoft's browser for others. As such the histories and web sites are different on each.

This morning the morons at Microsoft, which is why I stopped using them all they do is screw up, updated their browser and without my permission destroyed my browser histories in Microsoft.
    The morons at Microsoft copied my Google Chrome into my Microsoft and now Microsoft is identical to Google Chrome.

All the saved web sites are gone!!! The organizational structure gone!!!

I'm not surprised the morons a Microsoft have done it again, but I've lost years of data and web sites that I'll never get back.

So does anyone know how to undo the Moron's at Microsoft and get my old browser and data back?

:)

WilliamMasters2, Jun 19, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 19, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Everything is gone after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 19, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Everything is gone after update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Everything is gone after update

1. Everything is gone after update - Similar Threads - Everything gone update

2. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  3. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  4. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After Shutdown everything is gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Shutdown everything is gone.: I shut down my computer and now when I turned it back on everything on my desktop has been reset, all of my files are gone, along with my word, excel, PowerPoint and access. No matter what I do on this new desktop, nothing saves either so it gets reset after each shutdown....
  6. After Shutdown everything is gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Shutdown everything is gone.: I shut down my computer and now when I turned it back on everything on my desktop has been reset, all of my files are gone, along with my word, excel, PowerPoint and access. No matter what I do on this new desktop, nothing saves either so it gets reset after each shutdown....
  7. Everything is gone

Everything is gone: I think I accidentally ended ‘explorer’ in task manager - all my programs exited. I restarted and then everything was missing - all my files gone, programs logged out like they’ve been newly installed, background has changed, etcTo try and fix I started up explorer again and...
  8. Everything is gone after update

Everything is gone after update: Hey Microsoft, I`ve just updated my computer and now everything is gone. I`m a streamer, I had a lot of settings saved and files being put in place. Now everything is re-arranged without my permission on my desktop. How can I go back? The restoration point is not allowing...
  9. Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE

Latest Update - EVERYTHING GONE: I installed the latest update for Windows 10 that came out on October 6th. I just clicked "install" and let it run. It sounded like a mandatory update so I did it. I've come back to my computer after the updates and everything is messed up. All the files I had on my desktop...
  10. Everything gone after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything gone after windows update: After windows update, all my files and literally is gone from my laptop. May i know what to do to recover them? Recovery says that i dont have a backup available. Nothing in recycle bin. Tried to use admin acc but to no avail....