Windows 10: Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...

Discus and support Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/---Tanuki--- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/---Tanuki---, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...

/u/---Tanuki---, Jan 18, 2020
  2. LemP Win User

Russian Program

• Are you using a Russian-language version of Windows?
    • If you are using an English-language version of Windows, is the program you are attempting to uninstall a Russian-language program?
    • What is the name of the program you are attempting to uninstall?
    • What happens when you try to uninstall the program in the normal way (i.e., using by clicking Start, typing Programs and Features into the Search box, and pressing Enter)?
    If you are using a Russian-language version of Windows and the only error message you get is in Russian (which you can't read), I suggest that you ask your question here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs?

Include at least the following in your question:

1. The version of Windows you have
    2. The name of the program you are trying to uninstall
    3. What happens when you try to uninstall it in the normal way
    4. The complete text of the error message and/or a screenshot of the message

3. Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

I am sorry! But Windows update don't do nothing after selected Russian keyboard from list. I see only bottom< Remove>

1Korolenko2, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...

Russian Phonetic Keyboard for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

To download Russian Keyboard on Windows 10 please follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Go to Settings and select
        Time and Language

• Go to Region and Language.

• Click on Add a Language.

• Select the Russian Keyboard from the list.

• Windows Update will be initiated. Run and save it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been...

1. Everything is in Russian even though I don't have any settings for Russian. I've been... - Similar Threads - Everything Russian though

2. russian keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  3. russian keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    russian keyboard: Is there any way to type in russian, using the cyrilic alphabet. i don't want to type phonetically with an english keyboard nor do i want to switch over to exclusively a russian keyboard. is there an option to use on occasion?...
  4. Russian microsoft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Russian microsoft?: I found this on my computer. what is this?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/russian-microsoft/bce75bdd-dc4f-4362-83f6-8c1f77d2566d
  5. Russian microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Russian microsoft?: I found this on my computer. what is this?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/russian-microsoft/bce75bdd-dc4f-4362-83f6-8c1f77d2566d
  6. Russian microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Russian Alphabet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Russian Alphabet: I downloaded Russian keyboard in windows but when i press some letter it doesnt type the right letter in russian. For instance i press L and it types russian D. And this happens with all other letters submitted by /u/martinsk44 [link] [comments]...
  8. Russian speech recognition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Russian speech recognition: Hi, Could you please tell me where can I download Russian speech recognition pack? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/russian-speech-recognition/1778dc41-996a-44c8-bb75-2a5b2aa20fb1
  9. Any Concerns Using a Russian Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Any Concerns Using a Russian Browser?: With secure browsing in mind, I've been experimenting with various browsers that are advertised to offer good security in the Internet. I'm currently trying Yandex, which is Russian designed. Knowing how adept the Russians are, do you think I should have any concerns about...
  10. Russian instructions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Russian instructions?: The drop-down sign-in boxes appearing in my newly installed WIN 10 are in Cyrillic script. How can I change to English script? 16647