Windows 10: Everything is larger

Discus and support Everything is larger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10.0.18362, build 18362. Yesterday (10/28/19), all of a sudden, everything became about 20% larger (that's just a guesstimate). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edmund LeRoy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Everything is larger

I'm running Windows 10.0.18362, build 18362. Yesterday (10/28/19), all of a sudden, everything became about 20% larger (that's just a guesstimate). I know about CTRL + adjust-the-mouse-wheel to decrease/increase contents of windows and icons. I'm talking about the other stuff that is not influenced by that: taskbar, toolbars, the ribbon in Office apps, menus in other apps. Even the bubbles on the screensaver are larger than they were before this "event." In Settings I've checked "scale and layout," which is at 100% and "display resolution," which is at the recommended 1600 x 900.

Everything is in proportion -- just somewhat larger than it was. It's like the enlargement fairy came and tapped my computer with her wand, and POOF! Surely I inadvertently did something, but I don't know what. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them. Thanks.

:)

Edmund LeRoy, Oct 29, 2019

2. EVGA GTS SSC 640MB help decide

The comments in these posts state that the EVGA site does not list it as 112, nor do any of the online sale sites, at least none of the larger known ones, as of this past week.

Further comments suggest that while the GTS 112 will be better than the GT, given the extra price, and that you will not be able to 'step-up' it may not be worth the cost.

Maybe you 'scanned' the posts too quickly.

What you could do though, to redeem yourself, is tell me if that Riva 2.06 with .09 drivers is letting your 2d/3d clocks differentiate, after setting performance 3d.

newconroer, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Suggest best router for home- normal as well as larger range

Hello,

Suggest me best router for home use...previously i had TP Link WR740N, it is not working now..

1. Which company do u suggest? TP Link, D Link, Net Gear, other? And which company has fastest and better service? Which company provides on site warranty?

2. Single 0r double antenna?

3. Suggest for normal size 2BHK home as well as suggest for larger range which can work for 2 floors..

4. Which model do you recommend?

Thanks!

freebird_9924, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Everything is larger

Tiles on homescreen

Hello,

It's possible that your icons are set to display in a larger size. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Are other desktop icons being displayed in a larger size as well?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you adjust your icons' size. To do that, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on any are on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Select either Medium icons or Small icons.

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Everything is larger

1. Everything is larger - Similar Threads - Everything larger

2. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  3. x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop: my name is my name is Andre i haven't been able to get my desktop pc to locate my pc where I have live over 15 years and still live to this day, i do not have a a surface or Xbox devices please somebody help me out everything is going wrong with my desktop...
  4. Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring everything to a new laptop while turning on OneDrive and aliasing new MS account: Hi, I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to use Windows Backup, but with great difficulty. I know I have MS 365 installed but the subscription is managed by my partner. I don't have OneDrive but I'm willing to start using it. The big issue is that my MS account is under an...
  5. How to make EVERYTHING go to the larger drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make EVERYTHING go to the larger drive?: I bought a laptop recently and have done the initial set up not downloaded anything yet, and I notice it has two drives Windows C: & Data D: Windows C: Drive is only 79GB while Data D: is 381 GB, how do I make it so that EVERYTHING, including photos, programs, steam games,...
  6. Everything on my pc is larger than normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is larger than normal: I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is 100%. And I cant change it to any lower. why?...
  7. Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.

Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.: I’ve tried changing the resolution but that didnt work etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-on-my-pc-is-now-larger-than-what-it-was/b72d9161-dc2a-4b12-85e9-a1b30c218d7c
  8. I have two hard drives, one smaller SSD and one larger HDD, and everything keeps trying to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have two hard drives, one smaller SSD and one larger HDD, and everything keeps trying to...: Windows/Microsoft software seems to be poorly-configured for two hard drives. I tried to assign all files to be saved onto the HDD D including software but it still keeps auto-installing to the SDD C. The SDD is quite small and is only really for system files. If I move the...
  9. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...: I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps. How do I return to previous size...
  10. How to increase windows explorer font size without making *everything else* larger

How to increase windows explorer font size without making *everything else* larger: I don't understand the reasoning behind removing the ability to set the display fonts. What was wrong with letting individual users set the font type and size? My eyes aren't getting any younger and the font used in windows explorer is too small at times. I want to make...