Windows 10: Everything is ok but windows 10 says "the disk structure is corrupte

Discus and support Everything is ok but windows 10 says "the disk structure is corrupte in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey I have a 3TB WD External Hard drive and worked perfectly till one time windows said there is a problem with this drive and fix it with windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by papmodern, Jun 17, 2018.

1. papmodern Win User

Everything is ok but windows 10 says "the disk structure is corrupte

Hey

I have a 3TB WD External Hard drive and worked perfectly till one time windows said there is a problem with this drive and fix it with windows options. I tried and after that my entire partition is inaccessible.
    I read some of topics in this forum and used testdisk software to check my situations. My list of files if showing normally in that application and my MFT is matched correctly with mirror. This software says everything is ok. CrystalDiskInfo says disk is GOOD. I wrote the Quick scan result of testdisk to drive. Nothing changed. Damned windows 10 still just tell me: "the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable"

As I can navigate my every single files in testdisk, I think its not good to recover my existing files with something like GetDataBack.

So please lead me to some way I can solve this silly windows problem.

Thanks a lot

:)

papmodern, Jun 17, 2018
  2. n4rvto Win User

Windows 10 - The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

Hi again dalchina! Here's the result as you requested:
    - Overview

Everything is ok but windows 10 says "the disk structure is corrupte [​IMG]

- Temperature

Is there any information that you can enlighten me from that result?
    And for your another suggestions I will reply it later, because I'm still in my workdays. Thank you!

n4rvto, Jun 17, 2018
  3. n4rvto Win User

Hi, last night my internal hard drive is working fine but today when I want to access my hard drive windows said:

then I tried to chkdsk the hard drive, but aborted:

when I open the hard drive properties, the result is blank:

then I tried to error checking, windows said:

here is the status in disk management:

Anyway, my hard drive is WD Green 1.5TB, about 8 years old. Please help me to find a solution to fix this issue, thank you!

n4rvto, Jun 17, 2018
  4. n4rvto Win User

Hi guys, I just finished clone the bad drive into the new one. The result is exactly same with the bad one, I can't access the drive. What should I do next to fix the recovered bad disk (red mark) in the new disk or recover the data?

Anyway, here's the result from ddrescue:

And here's the log:

Many thanks!

n4rvto, Jun 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Everything is ok but windows 10 says "the disk structure is corrupte - Similar Threads - Everything says disk

2. The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. - Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable. - Error: Windows Version: Windows 10, Dev (OS Build 21390.1010) On another computer - Windows Version: Windows 7, 6.1 (Compilation 7601: Service Pack 1) Hi guys! I've got a big problem with my school/private drive. Today morning I've tried to connect my drive to my laptop, and there...
  3. BSOD saying critical structure corruption windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD saying critical structure corruption windows 10: My PC has had an issue for a few weeks now that it will randomly shut off and show a BSOD with the stop code 'critical structure corruption'. It seemed to start after I replaced my hard drive, so I took that one out and put another one in and the issue is still happening. It...
  4. Need Help - Disk structure is corrupted and unreadable error windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help - Disk structure is corrupted and unreadable error windows 10: Need some help figuring out why the following is happening. I have a Vectotech 4 TB USC-C SSD that is connected to a USB-C port on my PC running windows 10. Multiple times now - after a reboot or other unknown issue - the drive becomes inaccessible with the above error...
  5. Critical Structure Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Structure Corruption: Hi, Sometimes when gaming or even watching YouTube my computer will BSOD with the critical structure corruption error. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imUJrbh9vBcVlmPG https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlsThDlH0X1-imT0FmtnS1_iXSgJ?e=rOh2JB Heres my msinfo and dmp...
  6. Everything is ok but windows 10 says disk structure is corrupted

Everything is ok but windows 10 says disk structure is corrupted: Hey I have a 3TB WD External Hard drive and worked perfectly till one time windows said there is a problem with this drive and fix it with windows options. I tried and after that my entire partition is inaccessible. I read some of topics in this forum and used testdisk...
  7. External HDD shows "the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable"

External HDD shows "the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable": I have a 1T external USB HDD and i found that the disk is "RAW" , i am using windows 10 Pro 93581
  8. disk structure is corrupt and unreadable

disk structure is corrupt and unreadable: So it was working fine and then it got slow when putting things on it and then blah it wont let me open it. if i managed to get the attachment thingy right you the drive f: which is giving me the problems i tried to circle it in paint. 26054
  9. Windows 10 - The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable

Windows 10 - The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable: Hi, last night my internal hard drive is working fine but today when I want to access my hard drive windows said: [img] then I tried to chkdsk the hard drive, but aborted: [img] when I open the hard drive properties, the result is blank: [img] then I tried...
  10. Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable

Disk Structure is Corrupted and Unreadable: I am getting the above message when in plug an external HDD via USB. Checking this out forum I Have tried Chkdsk commands at cmd prompt: chkdsk f: /r chkfdsk /f f: for both I get the same reply: "Type of file is NTFS. Unable to determine volume and version state" This...