Windows 10: Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.

Discus and support Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am starting to believe I have an impossible task but here goes. This devices are all in my house and they are all "Smart" devices so I believe the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidBolin1, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.

I am starting to believe I have an impossible task but here goes. This devices are all in my house and they are all "Smart" devices so I believe the capability is there and I can partially do several of these tasks but not all. I would like to streamline all the devices so that for example my stepson can tell his tablet that he would like to watch "Sonic the hedgehog on the living room tv" and it begin playing off my netflix account in his profile which is the only profile on netflix I created without a pin simply for that reason. But here are the devices and any smart home app installed; any help to get to this level of automation would be great. Also would like to know that he can't say "Play game of thrones" and it access his mothers profile. My stepson has an Amazon Fire Tablet with my Amazon account only reason I have an Amazon, my wife has Motorola Smartphone with Android, I have my Acer Nitro Laptop w/Windows 10 Cortana Assistant, A Toshiba Laptop w/ Windows 10 Cortana Assistant, A Samsung Smartphone with Android Both Samsung Smartthings and Google Home, A secondary Smartphone ZTE Maz Pro with Android Google Home, A Hisense Smart TV with Roku, a Chromecast Ultra and a standard Chromecast. Is it anywhere possible to connect all these devices to work seamlessly together or have all these different software manufacturers got me bent over a barrel. It is also worth noting that this morning I ordered Cox Panoramic Wifi Gateway with their version of smart speakers due to be here in a few days. HELP!!!!

:)

DavidBolin1, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 23, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible. :)

Thema:

Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible.

1. Everything is so SMART I feel stupid. Please Help if possible. - Similar Threads - Everything SMART feel

2. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  3. Stupid and violated feeling...

in Windows 10 Support
    Stupid and violated feeling...: So, I am .. I just introd myself a bit ago. but they welcomed me and told me to start a new thread and one of the experts will be along to try to help me.... Ok so here is the back story to the main problem... my 2 computers basically #1 had either a nervous breakdown of some...
  4. Before I reinstall windows or do something stupid, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Before I reinstall windows or do something stupid, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sum-cajun-seasoning [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lazaj4/before_i_reinstall_windows_or_do_something_stupid/
  5. I lost everything "PLEASE HELP"

I lost everything "PLEASE HELP": So recently I have been getting the BSOD like once a day. So I contacted Microsoft support and they told me to reset my computer... And i did through cloud reset, and by clicking the option "keep my files". Now there was a list that included "files" that will get deleted......
  6. Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly

Help Feels like there is a white filter on everything suddenly: Hello I encountered a problem with my laptop two days ago where everything seems to have a white filter couldn't find a fix when I searched I tried to go into NVIDIA control panel but I have on board graphics card so I don't have the settings Then I went into Windows 10...
  7. Please help me here, I feel like im losing my mind and ive tried everything

Please help me here, I feel like im losing my mind and ive tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/K_King_Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j47ppn/please_help_me_here_i_feel_like_im_losing_my_mind/
  8. Please help everything is huge

Please help everything is huge: Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out :( I don’t know what to do... submitted by /u/SavPMA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioo7qt/please_help_everything_is_huge/
  9. i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help

in Windows 10 Support
    i feel that someone take a screenshot of my desktop please help: Hello ten community I am a bit scared Lately I have been on a webpage and I notice a clear square shaped box with a black frame on it. It flashes like a picture being taken. Is this even possible i am under windows 10 What can I do? to get of this creep?i am worried...
  10. this is stupid! please help somebody

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    this is stupid! please help somebody: I cannot get rid of the pop up that tells me I need a new app to open half of my apps on my new computer. How can I irradicate this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-stupid-please-help-somebody/2f1e0cff-2a80-4aab-9ec0-c48a2aba5344