Windows 10: Everything is tiny on apps I download

Discus and support Everything is tiny on apps I download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everything is tiny on apps I download. Text, Icons, Toolbars... Too little to read or use. FastStone Image Viewer is typical Have same thing on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NOPD, Dec 15, 2015.

1. NOPD Win User

Everything is tiny on apps I download

Everything is tiny on apps I download. Text, Icons, Toolbars... Too little to read or use.
    FastStone Image Viewer is typical
    Have same thing on almost all apps
    How can I make them usable size??

New Lenovo Yoga 3
    3200 X 1800 resolution default

:)

2. Windows 10 Small text and Buttons

This does NOT solve the problem. You can adjust everything but the default faults within the affected apps. They still remain tiny

Linda__Ellis, Dec 15, 2015
  3. Store in Microsoft phone 950

Done e few soft resets, no help.. Checked my L930, same issue and also trying to load Tiny troopers. Had the same problem on monday/tuesday, and please note, the store trying to load tiny troopers as first preview app. I can get in to the store trough
    a link for example trough mspoweruser and everything works fine (checked for updates) until I hit home in the store menu, then it freezes/crashes again.

FredrikLindholm_9-5, Dec 15, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

That would be why. Anytime your resolution is set for a larger screen, of course everything on your Yoga is going to be tiny.

Simple fix. Change your resolution.

bro67, Dec 15, 2015
  5. Wullail Win User
    Hold Control and scroll your mouse wheel to get the desktop icons the size you want , they should then stay that size and new icons will also be defaulted to that size too.

Wullail, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Everything is tiny on apps I download - Similar Threads - Everything tiny apps

2. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  3. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App Names Tiny

App Names Tiny: As the title suggest all my app names are super tiny and I have no idea why. This happens with many apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-names-tiny/ad999fb6-bbe6-43c0-b875-796d97b75d2a
  6. Why is everything I type in Word underlined with tiny dots?

Why is everything I type in Word underlined with tiny dots?: 1 It started today when I was typing in Word, everything was accompanied/underlined with tiny dots in blue. This doesn't show when I'm printing and all the dots disappear. I suspect some hackers have gotten into my laptop and no security device is effective. Are the dots an...
  7. where is everything i download

where is everything i download: where is the stuff i download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-everything-i-download/6d10c6bf-6bcf-48d5-a5ea-de478265eba5
  8. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  9. Tiny font on folders/apps

Tiny font on folders/apps: My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-on-foldersapps/555cb13b-fabb-47cd-8a93-09a8493064bf
  10. Font size tiny in Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size tiny in Apps: Hi, Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-tiny-in-apps/19710069-f8de-48db-93a6-697afc662673