Windows 10: Everything is wiped off of my laptop

Discus and support Everything is wiped off of my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danke bis morgen, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar barley works. I just want to factory reset so i can get my laptop back, nothing importnant was on there as i have everything i need stored away safely.

:)

Danke bis morgen, Dec 2, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Everything is wiped off of my laptop

1. Everything is wiped off of my laptop - Similar Threads - Everything wiped off

2. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: Microsoft edge wiped all my computer and is on your cloud and my computer is barely functioning. How do i get all the cloud folders back to my computer. Where do i send the bill if i have technician do this. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone.I can access my paid...
  3. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: Microsoft edge wiped all my computer and is on your cloud and my computer is barely functioning. How do i get all the cloud folders back to my computer. Where do i send the bill if i have technician do this. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone.I can access my paid...
  4. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: I tried to take onedrive off my computer and I did it wrong, because I am stupid. Onedrive completely wiped everything off my computer. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone. Now my onedrive account is frozen and I cannot get on to look at the recycle bin. Onedrive...
  6. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: I tried to take onedrive off my computer and I did it wrong, because I am stupid. Onedrive completely wiped everything off my computer. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone. Now my onedrive account is frozen and I cannot get on to look at the recycle bin. Onedrive...
  7. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

8. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  9. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  10. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do everything got wiped off my laptop