Windows 10: Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

Discus and support Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So just yesterday, July 26th 2019, I have encountered a bizarre and infuriating issue with my computer. Whenever I log in, 30 seconds in nothing on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JasonJP3, Jul 27, 2019.

1. JasonJP3 Win User

Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

So just yesterday, July 26th 2019, I have encountered a bizarre and infuriating issue with my computer. Whenever I log in, 30 seconds in nothing on my computer responds. My taskbar doesn’t respond, my desktop doesn’t respond, and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do about it. I can’t make a new administrative account for a clean reboot because I just can’t click on anything, I can’t seem to use command prompt because I did try using the system file checker, and it has gotten to the “Beginning of verification phase of system scan”, but nothing else happens because the background it’s running in just won’t let the system scan actually work. I’ve tried to essentially rollback my Windows to a date where it was previously working, but that didn’t even work for some odd reason. At times, I even got the blue screen of death, which prompted me towards updating my drivers, but that didn’t work either, as I believe there wasn’t a problem with my drivers.

Strangely enough, this happened after I was done using my computer at midnight, as it was working when I was using it around midnight. The last application I used was Windows Live Movie Maker. After I was done, I just put it to rest, opened it in the morning 8 hours later, and all of a sudden everything just isn’t responding. Multiple restarts later, everything still doesn’t respond.. I honestly don’t know what to do, so I really need some help, and I’d appreciate it if I receive some, because this is an issue that I can’t resolve on my own.

:)

JasonJP3, Jul 27, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Log in/Sign in every 30 seconds

Hi,

One of the possible cause, why your laptop asks you to re-log in, is because of the current power option set on your system.

Can you tell us if your laptop goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds?

If so, kindly follow the steps to further isolate the root cause of this issue.

• Type Power & sleep in the search bar, then click on it.
    • Check if your current power option is set for your device to go into sleep mode after 1 minute.
    • Change it to never and see if the issue will occur.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

1. Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in - Similar Threads - Everything isn’t responding

2. 100% CPU usage from svchost.exe for about 30 seconds after launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% CPU usage from svchost.exe for about 30 seconds after launching games: So ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, I am facing a very weird issue that usually happens after launching a game. Or other related applications, like the Xbox Game BarWhen the issue occurs, my CPU utilization will be pegged at 100% for around 30 seconds on all cores, on an...
  3. lag in laptop after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag in laptop after 30 seconds: Hi . I have a laptop and it has a problem. When I'm playing a game it lags till I connect the charger and then it gets smooth so nothing's wrong here. But after 30 seconds of playing with the charger it gets to 5 fps till I disconnect the charger and reconnect it then it's...
  4. Everything not responding....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything not responding....: Ran checkdisk several times, did a re image reinstall still the same issue. Can use google just fine and go around my files but no apps work and can't even get into my settings without a not responding message. Is my HDD fkd or do i need a clean install? submitted by...
  5. Clipboard history freezes for about 30 seconds after boot, then works fine

Clipboard history freezes for about 30 seconds after boot, then works fine: I have formatted my PC and installed the new 20H2 version and am now having actually a few issues... I use clipbpard history everyday for work. I have pinned text in it. Everytime I boot the system and press Start+V the clipboard's "silhouette" appears for about half a...
  6. Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer won't connect to internet after sleep for about 30 seconds: Latest update installed with Ethernet connected. After I wake PC from sleep it says network identifying... and takes about a minute to finally be connected. This has never been an issue before. Any ideas? I'm plugged in Ethernet. submitted by /u/PossessedGravy [link]...
  7. My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in: My computer keeps on logging me out 20-30 seconds after I log in. I've tried the method of the "toggle my sign-in info" but it was already on. I don't know what to do and I need to get school work done...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer irresponsive on launch for about 30 seconds when not logged in to...

Windows 10 File Explorer irresponsive on launch for about 30 seconds when not logged in to...: When starting File Explorer the explorer.exe process attempts to cache information about files under the Desktop-root including network shares found on the network. The operation used is called "FileSystemControl" and the method uses opportunistic locking...
  9. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop: So, I downloaded dragon ball online a few days ago and it missed up my laptop literally a day later I started experiencing bugs. The Lockscreen for one isn’t responding to any of my mouseclicks and the clock thats being displayed is frozen and I have to wait a few minutes...
  10. DNS server isn’t responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DNS server isn’t responding: hi , i have tried several of the “fixes” posted here and on other forums. From flushing dns cache, rebooting router, computer and it worked for a moment and then goes right back to above problem. I am semi computer literate but dont like messing with insides when not knowing...