Windows 10: Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

Discus and support Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I downloaded dragon ball online a few days ago and it missed up my laptop literally a day later I started experiencing bugs. The Lockscreen for one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JahlaniFrancis, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

So, I downloaded dragon ball online a few days ago and it missed up my laptop literally a day later I started experiencing bugs. The Lockscreen for one isn’t responding to any of my mouseclicks and the clock thats being displayed is frozen and I have to wait a few minutes until it unfreezes, I’m still able to move the arrow but I’m not able to get to the log in screen until it decides to respond and bring me there. Now when it does bring me to the password screen, I type in my password and it doesn’t go in until a minute or two later. The blinking line that’s suppose to be there when I’m about to type in the password literally freezes and I can’t do anything but move my arrow around. Now after it signs me in, I’m able to see the background and whats normally there from before. Now When I’m on the laptop for a few minutes, Lets say youtube for example. It literally freezes and my browser doesn’t respond, I can’t cancel out the tab or anything. I have to wait until it unfreezes and as soon as it does unfreeze, I click whatever and it freezes again. It’s not only the browser that freezes either, everything does and it says “Microsoft Windows, The application isn’t responding. This program may respond again if you wait.” and once i click the cancel option the screen literally becomes black with only the arrow. IF I don’t cancel it and wait it out it returns to normal then restarts the bugging progress again. Once it freezes I can only move the arrow and turn the pc off. Also sometimes when everything is unresponsive, the screen just blackens like nobody is even using it and The screen wont re light when I’m moving the arrow and fully becomes a black screen. Which leaves me to turn it off and restart the cycle. Or I could just wait which takes several minutes to do the same not responding thing.

I tried a lot of the methods such as

Clean boot

(Yes I made sure to hide all of Microsoft services.)

I Deleted the Dragon ball online game

I went into Device manager and Tried updating all of it and it said that everything is updated

I checked for updates and it says I’m up to date, I checked it yesterday.

Yes I tried CTRL+ALT+TAB For the lockscreen

I also tried the windows factory settings, I tried the restore factory settings but that didn’t even work because it says there was a problem resetting your pc afterwards. It even says the same with the remove everything option. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t work with the keep files one either.

I also tried the command prompt cleanup-Image Restore Health and literally nothing happened.

I also tried taking out the battery and putting it back in.

These methods didn’t work, I tried the reset in advance options and it still says there was a problem with the reset so please someone help me out.

:)

JahlaniFrancis, Jan 15, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Lumia 930 touchscreen issue

I own this handset for over a month now and I`m very pleased with it.

However, there is one particular issue that seems to pop up every now and then; when battery power is below 33% the touchscreen isn`t responding any more or at least barely responding to any touch.

Battery saving is disabled and super sensitive touch is enabled.

A phone reboot resolves the issue completely but that is not easy to do because you need to pull down a bar on the screen, which is not easy to do because the touchscreen isn`t responding.

I`ve searched the web for this issue but found nothing related, does anyone here have this issue?

dennisd-NL, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop

1. Everything isn’t responding and I’m having issues with the laptop - Similar Threads - Everything isn’t responding

2. So I’m having an issue with one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I’m having an issue with one drive: So I’m having an issue with one drive auto deleting but can’t get any damn support I’m canceling my 365 after this bs how do you not have any sort of support while y’all are one of the top damn companies in the world make it make sense...
  3. I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...: I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t canceling I’ve restarted the laptop and I’ve even shut it down but it’s still not canceling...
  4. I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t...: I’m trying to cancel the application I’m downloading on my asus mini laptop but isn’t canceling I’ve restarted the laptop and I’ve even shut it down but it’s still not canceling...
  5. Everything not responding....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything not responding....: Ran checkdisk several times, did a re image reinstall still the same issue. Can use google just fine and go around my files but no apps work and can't even get into my settings without a not responding message. Is my HDD fkd or do i need a clean install? submitted by...
  6. Hello I’m having a windows 10 issue.

Hello I’m having a windows 10 issue.: In updated my laptop on 8/21/2020 and now it won’t boot up. I keep getting the error code 0x800703EE. I just keep getting the blue screen of death. I’ve tried using a USB to do a disc repair with no luck. I tried reinstalling windows but no luck there either. All the fixes I...
  7. Very strange issue I’m having.

Very strange issue I’m having.: So I’m having a problem which seems like it’s me being stuck in a temporary account. But my computer never notified me that it switched and on top off that no method I’ve seen has worked thus far. Every time I turn off my computer it deletes anything within my downloads...
  8. Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything isn’t responding about 30 seconds after logging in: So just yesterday, July 26th 2019, I have encountered a bizarre and infuriating issue with my computer. Whenever I log in, 30 seconds in nothing on my computer responds. My taskbar doesn’t respond, my desktop doesn’t respond, and there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do...
  9. Everything Stops Responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything Stops Responding: Two days ago my laptop stopped working. It was working perfectly the night before but now every application I use works for less than 5 minutes before it freezes and tells me it’s not resonding. I tried a few things to fix it before deciding to just put my important stuff on...
  10. DNS server isn’t responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DNS server isn’t responding: hi , i have tried several of the “fixes” posted here and on other forums. From flushing dns cache, rebooting router, computer and it worked for a moment and then goes right back to above problem. I am semi computer literate but dont like messing with insides when not knowing...