Windows 10: Everything keeps changing size

Discus and support Everything keeps changing size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1903 Everything keeps changing size. It seems to be something I'm doing with my touch pad but I can't figure out. There doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alb8ros, Jan 2, 2020.

1. alb8ros Win User

Everything keeps changing size

Windows 10 version 1903

Everything keeps changing size. It seems to be something I'm doing with my touch pad but I can't figure out. There doesn't seem to be a particular part of the screen I have to hit. One minute the icons will fill half the screen and then they are so tiny I can barely see them. It is doing it to everything, email, pix, etc. This just started this morning. It makes the laptop almost unusable.

I'm using a new HP laptop.

What do I need to do to stop this?

:)

alb8ros, Jan 2, 2020

2. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 2, 2020
  3. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Everything keeps changing size - Similar Threads - Everything keeps changing

2. C drive size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive size keeps changing: Every time I go on my computer my storage size on my SSD keeps changing, It may start at 47.9gb and go down to 47.4gb for no reason then go back up to 47.9gb. i know its not a drastic change but it annoys the heck out of me.I already tried deleting temp files and it didn't...
  3. Notepad window size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad window size keeps changing: When I open a new page in Notepad, it almost never opens in the same size. One time it might be 5" by 5". The next time, it might be 1" by 1". Is there a way to always have it open at the same size?...
  4. Notepad window size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notepad window size keeps changing: When I open a new page in Notepad, it almost never opens in the same size. One time it might be 5" by 5". The next time, it might be 1" by 1". Is there a way to always have it open at the same size?...
  5. Changing accounts but keeping everything else

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing accounts but keeping everything else: I'm going to be moving away from my family in some time and I wanted to make my desktop more "mine". The desktop originally created with my fathers MS account and all my important files on this computer are linked with his MS account and user. I want to know if there is any...
  6. Icon size change. Tried everything!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon size change. Tried everything!: I have tried everything to get my icons to change back to a normal size. I had updated some drivers or other programs and it has been this way since. I've done the right-clicking, changes in display settings and have even talked to another expert. Help....
  7. Medium icon size keeps changing

in Windows 10 Support
    Medium icon size keeps changing: Hello, Since a couple of days, the medium size icons are displayed as small icons on my desktop and file explorers. The size switches at random times. After a reboot the icons stay fine (medium size) for a while, but then change to small size. This always happens for URL...
  8. My size of everything

My size of everything: I got on my computer and everything was larger then normal so after about 10 minute's of looking for a way to put it back I found nothing so I start to ask for help but no one has had this happen...
  9. Srenn size and everything on it.

Srenn size and everything on it.: !!!!I hope someone can PLEASE help me. My problem is I think I may have pressed a key or keys I'm not aware of and my whole screen and everything on it has changed. It's smaller, tried changing resolution, No help. The bar at the top of the screen that is usually there when...
  10. Window keeps changing sizes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Window keeps changing sizes.: After I upgraded from 7 to 10 I noticed my browser window wouldn't stay at the size I scaled it to on my main monitor when I dragged and dropped a new tab from my other monitor. Also it keeps dropping it a few pixels away from the left edge. Here's a screenshot. [img]...