Windows 10: Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer

Discus and support Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My screen was flickering so my dad did a refresh, ever since that.... Pretty much the only thing that works and doesn't constantly crash on me is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cassybug, Apr 25, 2019.

1. cassybug Win User

Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer

My screen was flickering so my dad did a refresh, ever since that.... Pretty much the only thing that works and doesn't constantly crash on me is Skype. Chrome is the worst, likely because it's the most memory draw. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve buying a new computer? That's expensive as hell.

:)

cassybug, Apr 25, 2019
  2. penguin Win User

computer keeps refreshing

hi my computer keeps refreshing its self when im doing my work and it keeps doing it about every 2 minuites. it is realy anoying me so could you possably help me?

thank you.

penguin, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Snipe343 Win User

Computer keeps crashing

when its in the l last step of installing windows vista it crashes i think its a hardware issue because the is the second disk it has done it on ( i returned the other one) any help would be great system is in the system specs its windows vista ultimate also

Snipe343, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Everything keeps crashing since I did a refresh on my computer - Similar Threads - Everything keeps crashing

2. computer keeps crashing since downloading starfeild

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer keeps crashing since downloading starfeild: Faulting application name: GameManagerService3.exe, version: 3.1.20.184, time stamp: 0x622f7973Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2283, time stamp: 0x27eb36ecException code: 0xe0434352Fault offset: 0x001489f2Faulting process id: 0x0x84CFaulting...
  3. computer keeps crashing since downloading starfeild

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps crashing since downloading starfeild: Faulting application name: GameManagerService3.exe, version: 3.1.20.184, time stamp: 0x622f7973Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.22621.2283, time stamp: 0x27eb36ecException code: 0xe0434352Fault offset: 0x001489f2Faulting process id: 0x0x84CFaulting...
  4. computer keeps crashing since downloading starfeild

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer keeps crashing, everything is pointing to a memory error but I did a memtest86...

My computer keeps crashing, everything is pointing to a memory error but I did a memtest86...: basically the title, ive done all the types of checks i can think of off the top of my head and nothing has helped fix this issue.the crashes primarily happen when im playing...
  6. My computer keeps crashing, everything is pointing to a memory error but I did a memtest86...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing, everything is pointing to a memory error but I did a memtest86...: basically the title, ive done all the types of checks i can think of off the top of my head and nothing has helped fix this issue.the crashes primarily happen when im playing...
  7. My computer keeps scrolling but not everything.

My computer keeps scrolling but not everything.: Hi, So it happened Ancients knows when. I was minding my business, chilling in the game, everything was working as it supposed to. I need to admit that I had rage quit somehow at that time however, I never hit any computer equipment (my computer desk is better for that) At...
  8. my pc keeps crashing since cleaning it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc keeps crashing since cleaning it: since i cleaned my pc it keeps crashing can some one help i look at the reliability monitor and there are some codes see screenshots i have no clue what could i do to make the crashing stop and my games also started to crash idk if its relatedescape from tarkov i would be...
  9. Everything Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything Keeps Crashing: Yesterday I discovered that the search function in the Start bar is broken. When I click it, it opens and hangs for a second in which I cannot type, and then it promptly closes again. I cannot search. I ran the troubleshooter for Windows Search, which recognized that it...
  10. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Customization
    "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING: Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft word on my lap top again...