Windows 10: everything keeps freezing

Discus and support everything keeps freezing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey guys, i really need some help, for the past month or so my pc has been freezing randomly, everything, apps, the task bar you have things pinned on,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tailsthedool81, Jan 27, 2021.

1. everything keeps freezing

hey guys, i really need some help, for the past month or so my pc has been freezing randomly, everything, apps, the task bar you have things pinned on, the home screen, all of it, iv'e scanned for virus's multiple times but it still freezes, please help if you can!

submitted by /u/Tailsthedool81
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tailsthedool81, Jan 27, 2021

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Jan 27, 2021
  3. aries117 Win User
    Computer Keeps Freezing

It froze again, and the common problem I see throughout most of the freezes is a driver atksgt.sys being blocked from loading. It is related to Tages Protection from Tages SA and it says it has a driver that is installed that causes stability problems with my system. It says it will be disabled but I think this is why my pc keeps freezing. Any suggestions as to what it may be for and/or if I can get rid of it and how?

I never downloaded a program from Tages SA so I am not sure what it could be from.

aries117, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

everything keeps freezing

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

everything keeps freezing

1. everything keeps freezing - Similar Threads - everything keeps freezing

2. My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?: usually i get about 15 minutes of gameplay then everything freezes. the sound, the mouse and keyboard, and the screen. I suspect it could be a ram issue but i’m looking for other possible solutions before having to buy more ram....
  3. My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps freezing everything when playing any type of game?: usually i get about 15 minutes of gameplay then everything freezes. the sound, the mouse and keyboard, and the screen. I suspect it could be a ram issue but i’m looking for other possible solutions before having to buy more ram....
  4. Mouse keeps freezing, tried everything....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps freezing, tried everything....: Hi, My mouse keeps freezing for around 2 seconds. Mostly when i lift my mouse and put it back om my mousepad, but sometimes it happens random to. I tried everything i can find to fix it, but nothing worked. Can someone please help?...
  5. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  6. FREEZES EVERYTHING

FREEZES EVERYTHING: THIS ERROR IN EVENT VIEWER The wuauserv service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Freezes my pc most of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezes-everything/df785b8f-e037-4795-996d-14cf2db5c0da
  7. RECENT UPDATE FREEZES EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RECENT UPDATE FREEZES EVERYTHING: Clicking Start Menu, Settings and taskbar does nothing. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-freezes-everything/77d69f95-a2ff-4997-91e6-108d61e772dd
  8. Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows apps randomly freezing Everything but cursor freezes: First off, i know its not my monitor because the cursor still moves with my mouse, its like the whole pc stops for a second, I haven't found any real solutions. Could it be my drivers?...
  9. Everything Keeps Crashing

Everything Keeps Crashing: Yesterday I discovered that the search function in the Start bar is broken. When I click it, it opens and hangs for a second in which I cannot type, and then it promptly closes again. I cannot search. I ran the troubleshooter for Windows Search, which recognized that it...
  10. keeps freezing

keeps freezing: My screen keeps freezing after about 15 minutes, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-freezing/138b578d-1a47-4795-a457-07936d01a096