Windows 10: Everything lags when playing certain games.

Discus and support Everything lags when playing certain games. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ross her, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Ross her Win User

Everything lags when playing certain games.

FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from asus webpage all done.Clean GPU drivers done, uninstalled with DDU multiple times.Core isolation disabled/enabled same issue.Memory integrity disabled/enabled same issue.Hypervisor disabled/enabled same issue.Fast boot & secure boot disabled/enabled same issue.Ram OC timings - auto/expo same issueMotherboard: ASUS x670e heroCPU: ryzen 9 7950xRam: 2x32gbGPU: 3090ti

:)

Ross her, Nov 28, 2023

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Hrob AN Win User
    Games lagging in certain periods

my driver is already updated and still my games lag for certain periods

Hrob AN, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Hrob AN Win User

Games lagging in certain periods

Like the question title says, I spot in 2023/4/17 that my games start to lag after i play them in certain periods
    and it happen in every game i dont know if this problem are because of windows update or its in my cpu or gpu
    my specs are:
    geforce 9400gt
    intel core i2 quad
    8 gb ram
    1tb hard drive
    i really need help in this

Hrob AN, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Everything lags when playing certain games. - Similar Threads - Everything lags playing

2. Everything lags when playing certain games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything lags when playing certain games.: FPS drops, audio glitching out, input delay in games and windows when playing certain games.Clean windows install done 2 times.Bios and drivers from asus webpage all done.Clean GPU drivers done, uninstalled with DDU multiple times.Core isolation disabled/enabled same...
  3. Lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  4. Lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag when playing games: Hello!I recently bought myself a new laptop, and redownloaded some of the games on my old laptop - one of them being Stardew Valley. However, when I downloaded the game I quickly discovered a weird bug. When my game is in small screen mode, it works fine, but when I make the...
  5. I have bad keyboard lag when I play a certain game. The lag is 100% not from the game, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bad keyboard lag when I play a certain game. The lag is 100% not from the game, it...: I have tried 2 external keyboards, and the laptop keyboard. Sometimes I can have up to 3 seconds of delay time on my keyboard.If its lagging, I can type a whole sentence, and it will finish 3 seconds later. I have had this issue for a while, it started maybe half a year after...
  6. I have bad keyboard lag when I play a certain game. The lag is 100% not from the game, it...

I have bad keyboard lag when I play a certain game. The lag is 100% not from the game, it...: I have tried 2 external keyboards, and the laptop keyboard. Sometimes I can have up to 3 seconds of delay time on my keyboard.If its lagging, I can type a whole sentence, and it will finish 3 seconds later. I have had this issue for a while, it started maybe half a year after...
  7. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  8. BSOD when playing certain games

BSOD when playing certain games: Hello, I've recently been suffering from IRQL Not Equal or Less BSOD when playing Solasta Crown of the Magister on GamePass.I had recently reinstalled Windows 10 because I was encountering BSODs only when playing certain games, including No Man's Sky on GamePass and V Rising...
  9. lag when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag when playing games: hello, can someone help me please? i dont know why my fps suddenly dropped since last month, i already upgrade my ram and clean my laptop but it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-playing-games/f6633e5a-f4b9-4f47-b98d-e8eb8b6a87de
  10. BSOD when playing certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing certain games: My laptop been having this problem for this many times. While gaming everyday, have BSOD almost everyday. Screen went blue and won't restart at all. have to manually restart the laptop. The DM Log Collector file is attached. From: Kevin 29255