Windows 10: Everything looks different

Discus and support Everything looks different in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sed9888, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sed9888 Win User

Everything looks different

Hi,

i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i open google home it looks ok well just google.com looks ok its driving me mad, i do have office 7 on it other than that what it came with, its knocking my OCD for 6

regards

peter

:)

Sed9888, Jan 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2019
  3. performance difference from 880gts(g92) to gtx280/260

Every videocard review on this website has a long list of reference cards and are tested in many games and 3dmark. I suggest reading a 260 review and to look at the graphs.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Everything looks different

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Everything looks different

1. Everything looks different - Similar Threads - Everything looks different

2. Turned on PC and everything is different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turned on PC and everything is different: I turned on my windows 10 pc this morning and everything was completely different than yesterday. I had to set everything up as if it was a new pc. Several things don't work including the microsoft store and the photos app. I did a few things with Chrome and other apps but...
  3. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  4. Security Text Looks different.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Text Looks different.: So the other day I received a Security Text code. I wasn't trying to log on to anything and just thought nothing of it. Today i looked at it and it did not have the link for the authenticator app. Also the wording of the text was different. It states "Microsoft account...
  5. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  6. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different looks windows 10: Hello,My wife and I have two separate PCs. I was reinstalling Windows 10 and noticed my windows on mine and hers look different. They’re both on windows 10 home and both up-to-date. When I was rebooting her for a fresh install and notice things did not look the same. I’ve...
  7. Different looks windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything looks jaggy and pixelated: So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly. Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program....
  9. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  10. Quick Access looks different.

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access looks different.: My original quick access does not look like this, I tried to clear my recent searches and restore default but it didn't change. Hope you might help. [img] 82263