Windows 10: Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

Discus and support Everything looks jaggy and pixelated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulRandPierce, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

So, I'm a long-time Mac user and just built my first PC. Installed Windows 10. Started downloading some programs and getting up to speed. Everything was going smoothly.

Then, I noticed that everything was looking pretty jaggy and pixelated. Everything, in every program. Text, images, the Windows UI, all apps. Everything. I spent the last few days troubleshooting, going through all the normal display-screen-drivers-settings-options. All drivers are up to date. All settings that I'm aware of are correct. I did searches, read forums, watched videos. I can't figure out what the issue is.

I was beginning to think that maybe this is how PCs/Windows is. But it can't be. I'm a graphic artist, and I can't imagine having to look at jaggy, pixelated graphics all the time. So, this can't be normal.

Any thoughts? Here are the relevant specs of my PC:

Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660ti Ventus XS OC 6GB

Monitor: LG 27UK850-W

Cable: 8K DisplayPort 1.4

Thanks.

:)

PaulRandPierce, Dec 17, 2020
  2. hpholm Win User

dead pixels, every app crashes

I suggest take it to the retailer for proper assessment as soon as possible.

There are several troubleshooting steps for the instability issues (suspecting a faulty SD memory card) but the phone need official evaluation of the dead pixels.

--

Hans

hpholm, Dec 17, 2020
  3. robrobwj Win User
    Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Everything looks jaggy and pixelated [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Dec 17, 2020
  4. yeemj Win User

Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

Everything looks jaggy and pixelated

1. Everything looks jaggy and pixelated - Similar Threads - Everything looks jaggy

2. AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AAAAAA HELP! PIXEL LOOKING TEXT: So, I don't know if it is the font or what but, some things on specific websites aka the font is the kind of font you would see in a video game.It keeps saying that the file failed to load so I can't add an image... I've tried the cleartype and it didn't work....
  3. Font looks pixelated in many programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font looks pixelated in many programs: Here's an example of the pixelated font Shotcut Another example VirtualBoxAnother example Windows taskbarIs there a way to fix this? The font I saw on other people's programs isn't like this.I've tried ClearType before, and it didn't work....
  4. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  5. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  6. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Text looks very pixelated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text looks very pixelated?: https://imgur.com/a/1U11zeH I checked out ClearType but it didn't fix anything. Why is my text so pixelated blurred? Even when I scroll on a webpage its like its blurry and pixelated. submitted by /u/samhf18 [link] [comments]...
  8. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.: I have this problem for over a month now. I do not use a lot of apps or play a lot of games, So I encountered this problem only when using Blockbench, and playing Minecraft. In Minecraft, even the start menu has this issue, so it is not an in-game thing. In the game, leaves,...
  9. Games/Applications looks pixelated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Games/Applications looks pixelated.: Hi, I just upgraded my Windows 8.1 laptop to Windows 10. Everything has been going fine so far but there is an issue that really bothers me. In the Windows 10 display settings, there is a setting labled "Change the size of text, apps, and other items" and it's default value...
  10. 1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1080p videos looks pixelated/blocky: hey and thanks for helping when i download a 1080 p video it is pixelated but when i im playing a game im completley fine,what should i do? i have 21 inch monitor...