Windows 10: Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.

Discus and support Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have my system set up, I have a 1070ti and two monitors plugged in via display port and one smart TV plugged in via HDMI. What is happening is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DinSeadly, Nov 29, 2018.

1. DinSeadly Win User

Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.

So I have my system set up, I have a 1070ti and two monitors plugged in via display port and one smart TV plugged in via HDMI. What is happening is about 20-30 minutes into watching a show or movie on my tv, using MPC-BE, the screen will flicker and the audio and video will cut in and out for about 20 seconds. During this time all windows that are currently open on my main monitor are moved in behind the video that is full screen. The video will continue playing after but it is very annoying. Why is everything being moved? The monitor that is my main is still my main, it does not change that.

:)

DinSeadly, Nov 29, 2018
  2. david-e Win User

Stream iTunes movie rentals to TV

Apart from buying Apple TV, what is the best way to show on my TV an iTunes movie rented and downloaded onto my PC?

I recently moved. In my old place, the PC and TV were in the same room, and I had them connected by a HDMI cable. The TV showed up as a second monitor. And when I wanted to watch movies, I would start iTunes to rent and play the movie with the TV selected
    as the monitor.

But now the TV is not in the same room as my PC, and it seems that iTunes DRM does not allow casting/streaming to the TV. (I can stream other non-DRM movies to my TV.)

What are my options for watching iTunes movie rentals on my TV?

david-e, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Wenhold Win User
    No Wish list in Movies & TV

I am surprised that there is no Wish list in Microsoft's Movies & TV. When you browse around the movies and collect the titles what you want to watch and store in Wish list for future's purchase. They have none in Movies & TV, this results that they
    "force" you to buy them immediately. I think that they should add "Wish List" feature to the moves & TV like Amazon and Apple's itune.

Wenhold, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.

watching movies on tv

I am trying to display a movie I have on my computer on the TV. I understand the computer side, and on my computer, it says my computer is connected to my tv, but I don't know how to get to the right place on the tv to watch it. I tried all the hdmis,
    tv, av, etc. and I'm lost.

Matthew Cubbage, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV.

1. Everything moving from one monitor to my TV while watching a show/movie on TV. - Similar Threads - Everything moving monitor

2. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  3. Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to watch "Microsoft Movies and TV" TV shows on mobile?: I was wanting to rewatch a show I had bought on my Microsoft account and wanted to see if I could watch or download it on my phone. I saw the "Movies Anywhere" app connected to your Microsoft account but it only seems to transfer your movies and no TV shows.Is there any way...
  4. Movies And TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies And TV: Hello There, Since I Have Reinstalled My Movies And TV App Whenever I Play A Video It Says "Cant Play Please try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.Error 0x800700ea I Watched The Same Video On Other Players Like...
  5. How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Watch/Stream Movies & TV Purchased Shows on Actual TV: Previously before we moved i was able to hookup at the time a HDMI cable from my old video card to the TV, and watch the shows that way, but now Room setup is different and TV isn't as close to PC, and plus now i use the HDMI connection with newer monitor. Is there a...
  6. Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Movies & TV and WMP not showing on TV as server?: Hi all. I've done a fresh install of Win10 (Ver. 1909) on one machine and an upgrade on another from Win7 Ultimate (Win10 Ver. 1903). The former doesn't show the PC on my LG C8 OLED when I use it's video player app as a listed server. I can cast to it with individual files...
  7. Movies & TV

Movies & TV: I have windows 10. Why are all the movies I rent EXPIRED on the same day as I rent them??? It all began on Dec. 07, 2019. The registry fix is impossibe> How do I get what I have PAID for??????...
  8. Windows being moved while watching shows on TV using computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows being moved while watching shows on TV using computer.: So basically I have 2 monitors and TV hooked up to my computer. While watching shows on the TV after 10-15 minutes approx the screen on the tv will flash and I will lose audio and video for about 20 seconds while it flickers then it will continue to play the show. This is...
  9. Movies and TV shows question

Movies and TV shows question: Hi I bought some movies and TV shows from the App Store. and the only player that they will play on is movies TV shows player. I have tried quite a few other players they will not play just a blank screen no error message. Just blank screen. Can anyone tell me what I'm...
  10. Movie & TV

Movie & TV: Hello, Movie & Tv do not read .mov video. It works on VCL, windows media player, itunes, Quicktime, but not Movie & Tv. Do you have a solution ? Thank you 27617