Windows 10: Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

Discus and support Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sue sitting, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps.
    How do I return to previous size display?

:)

Sue sitting, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Holydoc Win User

Recovery Screen Appears When Computer Attempts to Sleep

Problem has returned.
    1) I boot up into Windows 10.
    2) When the computer tries to sleep, I get the Recovery screen.
    3) When Recovery Screen appears, I select "Reboot Windows"
    4) Computer boots into Windows 10
    Rinse and Repeat....

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Holydoc, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Suggest best router for home- normal as well as larger range

Hello,

Suggest me best router for home use...previously i had TP Link WR740N, it is not working now..

1. Which company do u suggest? TP Link, D Link, Net Gear, other? And which company has fastest and better service? Which company provides on site warranty?

2. Single 0r double antenna?

3. Suggest for normal size 2BHK home as well as suggest for larger range which can work for 2 floors..

4. Which model do you recommend?

Thanks!

freebird_9924, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

1. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to... - Similar Threads - Everything computer screen

2. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  3. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?: Tonight my screen is showing all of my folder and document icons much larger than earlier today. I have lots of folders on my display screen and they are not all visible to me. I looked up all the Microsoft information about my display, but couldn't find the simple which I...
  4. My display screen is showing larger icons than before. How do i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  6. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  7. why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DA_DOOM_SLAYER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1yy6k/why_is_my_task_bar_larger_than_normal_how_do_i/
  8. Everything on my pc is larger than normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is larger than normal: I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is 100%. And I cant change it to any lower. why?...
  9. Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.: I’ve tried changing the resolution but that didnt work etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-on-my-pc-is-now-larger-than-what-it-was/b72d9161-dc2a-4b12-85e9-a1b30c218d7c
  10. picture larger than screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    picture larger than screen: picture is larger than screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/picture-larger-than-screen/7369f263-396f-4c03-8d1f-4a1b0b2c6f13

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screen on pc appears larger

2. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal

3. windows 10 test apperaing larger than normal