Windows 10: Everything on my pc is larger than normal

Discus and support Everything on my pc is larger than normal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FBKA, Jul 11, 2020.

1. FBKA Win User

Everything on my pc is larger than normal

I've got a dual monitor setup, my Main monitor looks perfect, but the everything on my other monitor looks larger than normal, and the scale size is 100%. And I cant change it to any lower. why?

:)

2. KB51964 Win User

everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal

I wiggled my mouse to turn on the monitor and

suddenly everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. I can't find a way to bring it back to normal.

KB51964, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to previous size dispaly?

I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps.

How do I return to previous size display?

Sue sitting, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Everything on my pc is larger than normal

Everything is larger

I'm running Windows 10.0.18362, build 18362. Yesterday (10/28/19), all of a sudden, everything became about 20% larger (that's just a guesstimate). I know about CTRL + adjust-the-mouse-wheel to decrease/increase contents of windows and icons. I'm talking
    about the other stuff that is not influenced by that: taskbar, toolbars, the ribbon in Office apps, menus in other apps. Even the bubbles on the screensaver are larger than they were before this "event." In Settings I've checked "scale and layout," which is
    at 100% and "display resolution," which is at the recommended 1600 x 900.

Everything is in proportion -- just somewhat larger than it was. It's like the enlargement fairy came and tapped my computer with her wand, and POOF! Surely I inadvertently did something, but I don't know what. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing
    them. Thanks.

Edmund LeRoy, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Everything on my pc is larger than normal

1. Everything on my pc is larger than normal - Similar Threads - Everything larger normal

2. Everything on my pc is smaller than usual for some reason?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything on my pc is smaller than usual for some reason?: I created a new windows account and many things, such as the browser address search bar is smaller, app options are smaller etc, I already set my recommended resolution and it doesn't fix it...
  3. why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my task bar larger than normal? how do i change it back?: [IMG] submitted by /u/DA_DOOM_SLAYER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1yy6k/why_is_my_task_bar_larger_than_normal_how_do_i/
  4. Desktop is larger than monitor and is blurry

Desktop is larger than monitor and is blurry: I changed my screen resolution to higher than recommended then when I went back the desktop was too large for the monitor. The taskbar is cutoff halfway and I can barely see the close window button at the top of the screen as well as it is of lower quality and to get...
  5. display is larger than my monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display is larger than my monitor: I'm having a problem where my display is larger than my monitor.. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-is-larger-than-my-monitor/70f54546-51c2-4328-b9cf-3d6c2b702d92
  6. Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.

Everything on my pc is now larger than what it was before.: I’ve tried changing the resolution but that didnt work etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-on-my-pc-is-now-larger-than-what-it-was/b72d9161-dc2a-4b12-85e9-a1b30c218d7c
  7. Everything is larger

Everything is larger: I'm running Windows 10.0.18362, build 18362. Yesterday (10/28/19), all of a sudden, everything became about 20% larger (that's just a guesstimate). I know about CTRL + adjust-the-mouse-wheel to decrease/increase contents of windows and icons. I'm talking about the other stuff...
  8. Any maximised window is larger than my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Any maximised window is larger than my screen: For many years I've assumed that the subject issue, described below, was a flaw unique to my particular monitors, a succession of iiyama models, always 1920 x 1200, my preferred resolution. But I was wrong, because I've today replaced my 24" iiyama Prolite E2403WS with a 24"...
  9. picture larger than screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    picture larger than screen: picture is larger than screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/picture-larger-than-screen/7369f263-396f-4c03-8d1f-4a1b0b2c6f13
  10. Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...

Everything on my computer screen is appearing larger than normal. how do i return to...: I turned off my computer before vacation and turned off the power strip. When I booted up again, everything on the computer screen is appearing larger than normal. Not just on the desktop but in MS Office, internet browser... all my apps. How do I return to previous size...