Windows 10: Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of...

Discus and support Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Everything on my screen is too big...The top margin alone is 2 inches long & takes a lot of the page also my emojis are green use to be yellow my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pattykuheana, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of...

Everything on my screen is too big...The top margin alone is 2 inches long & takes a lot of the page also my emojis are green use to be yellow my colors on my settings are all screwed up & won't go back to their originals bright colors...Help I'm so frustrated...I need free downloads I keep getting all these driver support & stuff but want a fee to help me...

:)

pattykuheana, Aug 12, 2019
  2. savra13 Win User

top of every page have 1 1/2 to 2 inch margin wasted space....big search bar then tool bar

How do I get rid of the 2 inch wasted space at top of screen? After upgrading to Windows 10 I have a search window bar of at least 1 1/2 inches and under it a tool bar. This is on my Facebook Page and on my Gmail page.....how do I make it about 1/2
    inch like it used to be? I am using Internet Explorer 11. The upgrade said everything would be the same and it is not!!!

savra13, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Programs Arent Visible In Top Inch of Screen?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that the programs are not visible on your computer. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information

• When you say “Programs aren’t visible in top inch of screen”, do you mean the programs icon on desktop or top portion of screen within the program?

• Is this issue specific to some programs?

• What is the make & model number of the computer?
    The issue might be occurring because of inappropriate screen resolution or corrupt Graphic/Display drivers. Please follow the below mentioned steps and check if the issue resolves

Method 1:
    Adjust the screen resolution as recommended

Please follow the below mentioned steps to adjust the screen resolution

• Press Windows + X, Click Control Panel

• View all control panel items, Click on
                  Display

• Click on Adjust Resolution in left pane

• Click the drop-down list next to Resolution. Check for the resolution marked (recommended)

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphic/display drivers

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the
    Graphic/Display drivers

a) Press “Windows Logo”+
    X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the graphic/display drivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
    that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the Device Manager window and check if Windows 10 detects the network devices and installs an
    appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2:
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

If the issue occurs due to corrupt Graphic/Display Drivers, then you may refer to the manufactures’ website and install the latest Graphic/Display drivers for the device.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of...

margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of...

1. Everything on my screen is too big the top margin alone is 2 inches long takes a lot of... - Similar Threads - Everything screen too

2. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  3. Chkdsk is taking too long

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chkdsk is taking too long: My harddisk was taking too long to respond and copy stuff. So I formatted the hard drive using cmd prompt and it went successful but then I am running the chkdsk E: /f /r /x E: is the external harddrive. Now its at stage 5 and have about 24 crore cluster to read and it is...
  4. Quick scan taking too long > 2 hours

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick scan taking too long > 2 hours: This has been happening since the last month. I don't know what to do. Help plz. I read previous thread no use. I don't use any other AV rather than default window defender.Its already been 2 hours and counting.....Estimated time is only increasing.............
  5. Lots of websites taking too long to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lots of websites taking too long to load: Recently I've been getting an issue on chrome, edge and internet explorer where is says: 'website name took to long to respond'. This has been happening on a few websites and also with certain apps such as steam and epic games. I have a wireless connection to m my internet...
  6. printer margins in inches not cm

in Browsers and Email
    printer margins in inches not cm: just recently installed Windows 10 v2004 preview. but both Chrome and Firefox browsers are showing printer margin settings in inches not cm. Print preview in chrome shows margins in inches yet the page is set to A4. I've check me Dell 3330dn laser printer settings and default...
  7. printer margins in inches not cm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer margins in inches not cm: just recently installed Windows 10 v2004 preview. but both Chrome and Firefox browsers are showing printer margin settings in inches not cm. Print preview in chrome shows margins in inches yet the page is set to A4. I've check me Dell 3330dn laser printer settings and default...
  8. sign in screen taking too long to open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen taking too long to open: HELLO SIR my sign in screen taking too long to appear for password page after latest windows 10 update. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-taking-too-long-to-open/efb1bfc4-88ce-4640-8d13-426ad5186578
  9. Screen shot takes too long to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen shot takes too long to open: I had contacted your support through chat,and the agent Wasim,was trying to figure out the problems,when he put my laptop on re-start mode,and we lost each other mid way.Neither was any attempt made from him to either call or email me.Now, this is a new laptop,and am very...
  10. Everything is too big in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything is too big in Windows 10: I'm just about fed up with Windows 10. I've been trying to get this thing working properly for 24 hours now. I used the website link everyone was passing around to download Windows 10 bc my computer kept showing failed attempts at installing it. When it finished...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hate the 2 inch margin of windows main page