Windows 10: everything on screen is streched out horizontally...

Discus and support everything on screen is streched out horizontally... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after Microsoft 10 was reinstalled, everything on screen is stretched out horizontally, it's all too wide....text etc. [includes file pics and USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gocartmozart, Jan 27, 2019.

1. everything on screen is streched out horizontally...

after Microsoft 10 was reinstalled, everything on screen is stretched out horizontally, it's all too wide....text etc.

[includes file pics and USB images.]

how may I fix? [I have an ACER set-up.]

Thank you

:)

gocartmozart, Jan 27, 2019
  2. GRMARCH Win User

Screen is streched horizontally

Screen/display is streched horizontally - cannot get it to return to normal

GRMARCH, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Screen is streched horizontally

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue on stretched screen horizontally, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

everything on screen is streched out horizontally...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

everything on screen is streched out horizontally...

1. everything on screen is streched out horizontally... - Similar Threads - everything screen streched

2. Asphat 8 half display streched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asphat 8 half display streched: When i open asphalt 8 half of the screen becomes streched pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphat-8-half-display-streched/2076d36d-543d-4ed1-84bb-67c7c226043f
  3. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  4. Horizontal Split Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horizontal Split Screen: We know that splitting your screen in Windows is fairly easy with multiple was to do so however, is there a way to split them horizontally instead of vertically? Just two windows one on top of the other. The side by side doesn't show enough of the information on the pages in...
  5. Streched res

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  6. Streched res

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streched res: I want to switch to 1280x1024custom using intel graphics panel from 1920x1080 to help on running games i just want to make sure nothing gets damaged https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streched-res/49f3f058-b0a6-4775-b7e7-375f0bc1ccbd
  7. Streched res

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Horizontal line on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horizontal line on screen: Recently when watching a video, the bottom half of the screen froze and the upper half continued as it normally would. After , some time instead of the bottom half freezing, it appeared darker and a little glitchy when compared to the upper half of the screen. That too went...
  9. I can't strech my resoulution.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't strech my resoulution.: I can't strech my resolution, i changed my resolution to 1440 x 1080, then it said desktop resolution 1440 x 1080, but active signal resoulution 1920 x 1080. It just leaves black borders to the sides and doesn't strech my resoulution....
  10. Streched Screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streched Screen Windows 10: My computer came preloaded with Windows 10 and up dates automatically. I have not used the machine for a couple of weeks and it has downloaded update 1709. My screen has stretched so that I cannot see the task bar at the bottom or back and close keys at the top. I have gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix display streched screen and no color errors after update windows 10