Windows 10: Everything open on computer Crashes.

Discus and support Everything open on computer Crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started happening after I completely reset my computer. I was going through and I reinstalled Minecraft and League Of Legends. Ever since I reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryceRobertson, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Everything open on computer Crashes.

This started happening after I completely reset my computer. I was going through and I reinstalled Minecraft and League Of Legends. Ever since I reset the computer though, Programs that are open would randomly crash and die on me. They would close and when I try to reopen they wouldn't reopen until I reset the computer.

If there is anyone else with this issue or might know what is going on please get a-hold of me via email or these fourms, please and thank you!

Bryce

:)

BryceRobertson, Sep 23, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 23, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

Everything open on computer Crashes.

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Everything open on computer Crashes. :)

jaydeee, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Everything open on computer Crashes.

1. Everything open on computer Crashes. - Similar Threads - Everything open computer

2. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  3. Everything crashes after few minutes of being open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything crashes after few minutes of being open: Hello, I've tried all of the sfc /scannow stuff as well as all the DISM commands. So after trying both of those multiple times including in safemode I decided to do a repair install, the only issue is the repair install starts and then crashes as well. I have attached my...
  4. computer crashes almost everything i open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crashes almost everything i open: I was trying to just play some games and opened steam but it wouldnt open and even when it did i just instantly stopped responding and crashed, i opened task manager and the same thing happened to that and almost everything i open on my computer just instantly stops...
  5. computer crashes almost everything i open

computer crashes almost everything i open: I was trying to just play some games and opened steam but it wouldnt open and even when it did i just instantly stopped responding and crashed, i opened task manager and the same thing happened to that and almost everything i open on my computer just instantly stops...
  6. computer crashes almost everything i open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Everything Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything Keeps Crashing: Yesterday I discovered that the search function in the Start bar is broken. When I click it, it opens and hangs for a second in which I cannot type, and then it promptly closes again. I cannot search. I ran the troubleshooter for Windows Search, which recognized that it...
  8. Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer BSOD - corrupted drivers. everything crashing: Ever since I built this pc 3 months ago there has been some issue. I installed video card drivers from AMD like my video card, win 10 on an SSD, also have an hdd. PC worked fine - until it didnt. Games started freezing, crashing, until I discoverdd some workaround and lazily...
  9. Everything crashes..

Everything crashes..: So hello guys ! I am new here and my name is Ognjen. So recently I've got a new PC which has awesome parts as well..but there is on problem which makes me angry sometimes..Well when I try to install Malwarebytes program,it closes immediately.When I try to search for some fix...
  10. Application/everything crash

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Application/everything crash: Sorry if this isn't the right thread, I'm new but really struggling with this error/crash that happens on my laptop often! It frequently happens when I play a game, the game will close automatically and I will be presented with an I/O error message? It closes everything and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everything i open on windows crashes