Windows 10: everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

Discus and support everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands is there a program i can run to check this action THANK YOU 1904 ews 149201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020.

1. everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

is there a program i can run to check this action

THANK YOU

1904 ews

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 24, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands - Similar Threads - everything seems sticking

2. Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try: I keep getting different BSOD, i have updated all my drivers, i have ran SFC, virus scan, and other tests with no results. the most recent codes that have popped up are Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys accompanied with...
  3. Calendar crashes when I click on

Calendar crashes when I click on: Hi, If I open the Calendar, it instantly crashes if: - I click on the search box - I click on a day box. The crash occurs one second after the prompt message appears to create a new event - I click on a box in the event edition page. - opening Calendar leads to the...
  4. Computer seems to run a program that overlays everything

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer seems to run a program that overlays everything: So, my nana recently broke the screen on her laptop and instead of replacing the screen we went with a old monitor. After logging in the desktop loads normally then, after a few seconds, some sort of program opens and dominates the screen. It looks like this: [img] Im...
  5. Powershell command for deleting everything EXCEPT for...

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell command for deleting everything EXCEPT for...: Hey guys, just wondered if anyone could help me with this. So basically, I have a directory with a crap ton of subdirectories, each with a crap ton of files in them. The files all have widely varying names (they're all ZIP files so they have the same extension), and I only...
  6. Everything looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything looks different: Hi, i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i open google home it looks ok well just google.com looks ok its driving me mad, i do have office 7 on it other than that what it...
  7. Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.

Sound seems broken. Feels like I have tried everything.: Hello Anything that is supposed to play sound does not play sound. Anything that played a sound before yesterday does not play sound now, whether it'd be on YouTube, Dailymotion, Spotify, an application, etc. I have tried running the sound troubleshooter and from there I...
  8. Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...: Nothing is wrong with my printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/composition-problems-trying-to-get-back-to/273f7315-eeaf-4b89-8ac8-9f56e75cb840"
  9. everything is different and i am out of space

in Windows 10 Support
    everything is different and i am out of space: so i am using this acer aspire laptop, running windows 10. hate windows 10. it keeps telling me i am out of space and that i should free up some space, anything i try to delete cannot be deleted. it won't let me use system restore, it won't let me re-set to factory settings....
  10. Differences in format of DOS command results

in Windows 10 Support
    Differences in format of DOS command results: OK, so I am doing some stuff in DOS, not geeky stuff but playing around. I have two computers that I can use, both with W10. So, I do a 'DIR' command, saving to a file, and then look at it. Then same again on the other computer. It annoys me that the format of the results...