Windows 10: everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

Discus and support everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands is there a program i can run to check this action THANK YOU 1904 ews 149201 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020.

1. everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands

is there a program i can run to check this action

THANK YOU

1904 ews

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 24, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. everything seems to be sticking when i click on different commands - Similar Threads - everything seems sticking

2. After I heard stick sound everything become worse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After I heard stick sound everything become worse: Hello everyone,I'm using HP probook 4530p, everything was fine before. One day I heard stick key sound without pressing any button, after that came disaster in my laptop. When I press windows button not working, caps lock on type small letter and off capital letters, numbers...
  3. Mouse is highlighting everything when I click

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse is highlighting everything when I click: [ATTACH]Some users are complaining that their mouse cursor highlights everything when they click. According to them, this issue is not associated with a particular application. When they work in Microsoft Word or in another similar application, their mouse cursor keeps...
  4. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?: I'm in a desperate need to figure out what powershell / command line command is running in the background when I click on OK in this window.Aka. what command to run to create an LPR port in windows via either powershell or command line with the variables below.I tried a 1000...
  5. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?: I'm in a desperate need to figure out what powershell / command line command is running in the background when I click on OK in this window.Aka. what command to run to create an LPR port in windows via either powershell or command line with the variables below.I tried a 1000...
  6. What command is running in the background when I click on OK on this window?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    everything seems to run as admin without me clicking "run as admin"?: a while back i had to give myself more permissions in order to bring files over from my old PC. i have no had any issues with this since, but have noticed some programs that point out to me that i am going to "run it as admin" even though i have no clicked the option to do so...
  8. Everything is deleting when i double click the left mouse button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything is deleting when i double click the left mouse button: even after resetting the PC theerror appeared in 4 days so i thought ofreinstalling the OS, now after 2 weeks the same error pop ups. i don't know what to do now.please help me with this. when i double click the left button on some file,all of a sudden 10-15 window open up...
  9. Everything looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything looks different: Hi, i have just purchased a all in one hp, iv noticed when i use google chrome all the text/font looks different, as it does on word etc etc, if i open google home it looks ok well just google.com looks ok its driving me mad, i do have office 7 on it other than that what it...
  10. everything is different and i am out of space

in Windows 10 Support
    everything is different and i am out of space: so i am using this acer aspire laptop, running windows 10. hate windows 10. it keeps telling me i am out of space and that i should free up some space, anything i try to delete cannot be deleted. it won't let me use system restore, it won't let me re-set to factory settings....