Windows 10: Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup

Discus and support Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue that I don't know how to fix.A few weeks ago, I got a monitor for my computer.Sometimes, randomly, when I start my computer EVERYTHING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nick 08, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Nick 08 Win User

Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup

I have an issue that I don't know how to fix.A few weeks ago, I got a monitor for my computer.Sometimes, randomly, when I start my computer EVERYTHING shrunk in size, including the taskbar, app icons, and even Google Chrome. I had to shut down and restart several times to get it back to normal size. Someone please tell me why this happens all the time. I really don't know how to solve this issue. Thanks.

:)

Nick 08, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup

1. Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup - Similar Threads - Everything shrinking computer

2. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  3. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  4. computer defaults to dual screens on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer defaults to dual screens on startup: When I boot up or restart my computer, it defaults to extended screen with a second monitor. I know how to correct the situation once it occurs using settings but that does not fix the problem the next time I boot up or restart. How do I stop the default to dual screens when...
  5. computer defaults to dual screens on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer defaults to dual screens on startup: When I boot up or restart my computer, it defaults to extended screen with a second monitor. I know how to correct the situation once it occurs using settings but that does not fix the problem the next time I boot up or restart. How do I stop the default to dual screens when...
  6. computer defaults to dual screens on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup: I have an issue that I don't know how to fix.A few weeks ago, I got a monitor for my computer.Sometimes, randomly, when I start my computer EVERYTHING shrunk in size, including the taskbar, app icons, and even Google Chrome. I had to shut down and restart several times to get...
  8. Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Everything shrinking on computer screen on startup: I have an issue that I don't know how to fix.A few weeks ago, I got a monitor for my computer.Sometimes, randomly, when I start my computer EVERYTHING shrunk in size, including the taskbar, app icons, and even Google Chrome. I had to shut down and restart several times to get...
  9. Occasional Black Screen on Startup + Computer Crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional Black Screen on Startup + Computer Crashes?: Hi, I am experiencing some issues with my computer, which is a windows 10 machine. Sometimes, on startup, I will get a black screen when turning it on. This seems to be becoming more frequent. Secondly, windows has crashed and needed to restart twice over the past week. I...
  10. Windows 10 - startup issue - Computer starts but peripherals are not working - everything...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - startup issue - Computer starts but peripherals are not working - everything...: Hello everyone, I will try to keep this as short as possible while still providing you with all of the necessary information. A bit of history: I recently bought a new computer (you can check the specs below) and installed a Windows 10 OS on it. Computer came with Ubuntu...