Windows 10: Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?

Discus and support Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, lately when I start my PC everything is still working fine, but after about 3-4 hours all apps and games on my PC crash and I can't start them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WasEinUsername, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?

Hello, lately when I start my PC everything is still working fine, but after about 3-4 hours all apps and games on my PC crash and I can't start them anymore. One hour later I get a blackscreen with the cursor and after another 10 minutes nothing works anymore and I have to restart the PC. I have tried everything, but I have not found anything that has helped me so far.

It all started when I downloaded an app called FileZilla FTP Client. I already deleted it but it didn't help either :/

My anti-virus didn't find a virus or anything like that either.

Anybody know anything about that? It's getting really annoying, because when I play with friends it just crashes in the middle of the game and I have to restart the PC to play again.

:)

WasEinUsername, Jun 28, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 28, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?

Everything crashes after Fall Creators Update

After installing the new update, everything started crashing. Apps, browser tabs, and Windows is throwing BSOD's.

Latest BSOD's error was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I have tried:

• Resetting Windows
    • Tried the "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" command
    • Tried the "sfc /scannow" command
    After enabling Driver Verifier, I was able to boot up Windows and play around for a while, but at some point I got a BSOD with error SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION. Not sure if it's related.

MBluestone, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?

1. Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Everything simply crashes

2. Cannot Start Windows Time in Services.msc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Start Windows Time in Services.msc: I cant start Windows Time in Services.msc, its like the start button its blocked. When i try with command prompt, it keep give me warning ACCESS DENIED 0x80070005. I was already trying to fix with SubInAcl, sfc scannow, DISM restore health, but it doesnt fix.Any best...
  3. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  4. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after a Certain Period of Time: Hi,I have a Dell Latitude e7470 with Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM & 250GB M2 SSD. Since few weeks, I am having BSOD error mostly when I play any video on Google Chrome. It usually occurs repeatedly after every 2-4 days. Sometimes I use it for 6-8 hours non stop and it...
  5. BSOD after a Certain Period of Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Bsod after a certain time.

Bsod after a certain time.: Hello. So my problem is a random BSOD. This bsod occurs mostly when I'm gaming. As I noticed it occurs after about 1h-1.5h. Name of error is Critical Process Died. This bsod is causing my pc to reboot but when it boots up it only shows mobo logo and nothing happen for about...
  7. Applications keep crashing after certain amount of time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications keep crashing after certain amount of time: [ATTACH] This has been going on for about a month or so. After running my computer for an hour or so, most the applications will either shut down, or freeze entirely. Even if I'm not using my pc, and I leave chrome running in the background then it will still crash Chrome...
  8. Windows 10 freezing after certain period of time

Windows 10 freezing after certain period of time: Hello, I had Windows 7 for very long ammount of time and I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 around 7-10 days ago. However after I upgraded to Windows 10 this started happening, it never happened while I had Windows 7. Computer runs normally without any problem but its just...
  9. Audio simply not working, after trying everything possible.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio simply not working, after trying everything possible.: I just recently got a new mobo, installed all of this drivers, updated audio drivers, reinstalled them, tried different drivers, Nothing. When I play audio, my Playback recognizes the sounds and has the level of sound move accordingly, but I am not hearing any of it. I...
  10. Everything crashes after the Windows 10 1809 update!

Everything crashes after the Windows 10 1809 update!: After the October update that my PC did every game that is a bit heavy to process crashes when I try to open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-crashes-after-the-windows-10-1809/b6e969cb-798f-4863-88d9-0df28dd594b9