Windows 10: Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows

Discus and support Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I re-installed Windows on my current computer and that made me install a new version of Windows 10 that is way more broken than before. Everything that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dsh215, Apr 29, 2020.

1. dsh215 Win User

Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows

I re-installed Windows on my current computer and that made me install a new version of Windows 10 that is way more broken than before. Everything that requires a Microsoft sign in is broken, whether it is email, the Microsoft store, the beta XBOX app, everything. I bought the PC game pass and I can't even use it. I can't change my time zone without bypassing it through the cmd line. The Windows store gives me the most nondescript error. I have googled all of these codes and none of them have done anything.

I swear every day Microsoft is trying to be more like Apple with having everything integrated into its own environment, except its uglier and doesn't work. Can anyone please help me or is it time for Linux?

:)

dsh215, Apr 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Lee101 Win User
    Windows 10 sign in requirement

Microsoft should make the W10 sign in requirement optional. I can understand the security necessity in an office or other working environment, but there are many situations where this type of security is not an issue and the sign in is just an added inconvenience.
    I was able to remove my W10 PIN Sign-in in at Sign in Options under Accounts. However, that created an even greater nuisance by requiring my Microsoft account sign in. I noticed an earlier post has outlined steps to remove the account sign in using netplwiz and some registry mods. Is this the way I should proceed now to get W10 to come from boots and sleep without human intervention ?

Lee101, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows

1. Everything that requires a sign-in on microsoft is broken after re-installing Windows - Similar Threads - Everything requires sign

2. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  3. everything is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everything is broken: everything is broken I'm on windows 10Whenever i try to open personalization or display settings from the desktop right click on desktop and click display settings or personalization it says "This app does not have file associated with it for this action."Second of all, all...
  4. everything is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Re installing windows and everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re installing windows and everything: The thing is, i need to give my laptop, windows 11 i bought it last year, to somebody where they will be installing another os and use it for a couple of months and give it back to me. Inoticed that on every computer they have it says windows activation and such things on the...
  6. Re installing windows and everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re installing windows and everything: The thing is, i need to give my laptop, windows 11 i bought it last year, to somebody where they will be installing another os and use it for a couple of months and give it back to me. Inoticed that on every computer they have it says windows activation and such things on the...
  7. Everything is broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Everything is broken: I can't install HEVC Video Extensions, I've been on another thread that had solutions, and none of them worked for me, it's saying that windows update is disabled, and when I go to troubleshoot it there's no problems, and I have no way of checking if my system is up to date,...
  8. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.: Hey. So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews, nothing related to the settings menu lets me sign into my Windows account. However, my Windows 10 is activated. As a result, I...
  9. My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 Sign In is broken - Tried everything.: Hey. So I reset my PC because for whatever reason my Windows 10 Sign in was broken. I was unable to Sign into the Windows Store, Insider Previews, nothing related to the settings menu lets me sign into my Windows account. However, my Windows 10 is activated. As a result, I...
  10. Re-installing everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-installing everything: I reset my laptop which had Windows 10 installed. Now, nothing is opening. All I see is a blank screen, I cannot open any apps, it keeps saying there is no set location using this: C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop Also, the Windows Key button does nothing....