Windows 10: everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

Discus and support everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; NET. Framework error.I was trying to solve an issue with an update that would not update when it all went down, had to do a clean boot. and after a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Cadman, Mar 29, 2023.

1. everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

NET. Framework error.I was trying to solve an issue with an update that would not update when it all went down, had to do a clean boot. and after a lot of attempts remembered my password after a restart to an earlier dateIts a predator 300any ideas let me know?

:)

Daniel Cadman, Mar 29, 2023
  2. mjs17 Win User

Unable to access Zip folder created by "Steps Recorder" in Windows 10

Thank you for the reply.

I already have "hidden files" checked.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify :
    1) Attempting to open file by clicking on it in the "Recent files" list I get the following:

everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... ble-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-attempting-open-file-recent-files-list.png

2) Unable to find file where it is supposed to be located based on the "File location" path:

everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... 905t-unable-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-unable-find-file-path-location.png

3) What I get when attempting to look at "Security" tab:

everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... d1651426972t-unable-access-zip-folder-created-steps-recorder-windows-10-a-unable-access-security.png

mjs17, Mar 29, 2023
  3. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... :D

PVTCaboose1337, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Time Lady Win User

everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

hidden icons

If the icon is completely missing & not just hidden.

Right click start & choose run enter

"rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll" without the quotes.

Choose a drive to eject, once ejected icon should return.

Or:

Step 1. Go to > Settings > Privacy

Step 2. App Permissions > Background Apps.

Toggle ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to off.

Restart computer. (action center not showing previously or new notifications)

Step 3. Go back to the settings page, previously mentioned in step 1 and 2.

Toggle the ‘Let apps run in the background’ switch to on,

as described in Step 2.

Restart once again.

Action Center is now showing notifications.

As well as the "Safe to remove" pop-up for flash drives without issues.

Information from user Geosammy on the TenForum.

Time Lady, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

1. everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their... - Similar Threads - everything right hidden

2. icon missing from "hidden icons" popup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon missing from "hidden icons" popup in windows 10: for years i had an icon for a specific program show up in the hidden icons popup, and this is how i accessed the program. now the icon is gone, and i cannot figure out how to get it back. i have tried searching online but only find instructions for the task bar itself, not...
  3. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  4. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  5. everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everything to the right of the hidden icons is missing, and i am unable to access their...: NET. Framework error.I was trying to solve an issue with an update that would not update when it all went down, had to do a clean boot. and after a lot of attempts remembered my password after a restart to an earlier dateIts a predator 300any ideas let me know?...
  6. Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing hidden icons in the hidden icon tray.: Good evening! I have noticed that I have something running on my computer in the hidden icon tray that is always invisible. I have deleted and refreshed my windows explorer icon memory in the registry editor and restarted the windows explorer in the process manager, yet...
  7. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in taskbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in taskbar: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Security was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  8. Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing an icon in the "show hidden icons" down in sys tray: Up until yesterday the little shield for Windows Defender was always in the hidden icons box that I could open down in lower right corner. It still shows as running in task manager and I do use another anti-virus, but it concerns me that the shield icon is no longer showing....
  9. Icons missing, unable to access documents folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons missing, unable to access documents folder: Hi all, I was recently following some steps online for fixing a game i was using, and in the process went into my documents folder and deleted the onedrive file inside. Since doing that I was unable to access the documents folder and most of my computer icons dissapeared. I...
  10. BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BUT WHEN I ACCESS ON THE LEFT SIDE IT WORKS. IF I ACCESS EVERYTHING ON THE RIGHT IT ALWAYS...: [IMG]here is the sample guys thank youuuuuuu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/but-when-i-access-on-the-left-side-it-works-if-i/77160f74-4729-4782-a213-28052d5a6563