Windows 10: Everything uninstalling on restart

Discus and support Everything uninstalling on restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently I was experiencing computer crashes and I had to restart my computer. every time I restarted, every app would uninstall and all my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CalvinRice, May 19, 2020.

1. Everything uninstalling on restart

So recently I was experiencing computer crashes and I had to restart my computer. every time I restarted, every app would uninstall and all my files would be gone. I fixed the crashing, but cant seem to figure out how to stop everything from uninstalling in case I need to restart. could anyone plz help?

:)

CalvinRice, May 19, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Everything uninstalling on restart :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 19, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 19, 2020
  4. Everything uninstalling on restart

little cat, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Everything uninstalling on restart

1. Everything uninstalling on restart - Similar Threads - Everything uninstalling restart

2. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  3. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything is gone after restart: Last night, I opened my computer to see the blue screen saying that my computer had encountered a problem and needed to restart and said it will collect the info and would restart it for me. Once it reached 100%, it stayed like that for a very long time. Now I usually...
  4. Everything is gone after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 uninstalling everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 uninstalling everything.: Im having this problem where when I want to download Windows 10 I have Windows 11 and when I open the file MediaCreationTool2h21.exe and I got through all the boring stuff like EULA I get the option to either keep the files or delete them. I cant click on the first one. Its...
  6. Windows 10 uninstalling everything.

Windows 10 uninstalling everything.: Im having this problem where when I want to download Windows 10 I have Windows 11 and when I open the file MediaCreationTool2h21.exe and I got through all the boring stuff like EULA I get the option to either keep the files or delete them. I cant click on the first one. Its...
  7. Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!

Everything resets EVERYTIME I restart!: Hey all, So the issue is, that one day out of nowhere, without warning, all my settings were wiped out and somehow defaulted to the standard Microsoft build. So that sucked, but all in all it only affected the way the computer looked, didn't really care for it. However,...
  8. Lost everything after restart.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost everything after restart.: I tried logging in to my computer as I usually do and it kept telling me that I couldnt login, which is odd, but I had to get on a zoom call so quickly so I just restarted my computer. After a few minutes my sign in screen came back up displaying my name like normal, let me...
  9. Laptop restart-lost everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restart-lost everything: Hi, The other day my laptop froze, so i left it for around 12 hours, but it was still froze after that time. So i pressed the power button for longer to try and turn it off but it restarted my whole laptop. I have lost all of my documents, pictures etc, everything. To make...
  10. Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows !0 restarted and everything is missing: Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) restarted and all my files are missing. I found them in a different location under C:\Users and can move them back to their original location but can't figure out how to get all my favorites for Microsoft Edge back. There's a...